 Local / Australia / 6370
Re: I'm Freeeeeeeeeeeeeee
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.au
Date:
Thu, 28 Jun 2001 06:07:58 GMT

In lugnet.loc.au, Adam Wood writes:
Just a shame that getting a paying job 'building' with 'little plastic
blocks' (tm) is pretty hard to come by...

Someone needs to write a best-selling self-help book, extolling the therapeutic
value of playing with bricks. James could add grey highlights to his hair and
adopt a USian accent with Danish roots, and do the talk show circuit.
James becomes a guru and his followers work all day, give him their money and
are allowed to 'play' in the brick temple.

It all goes downhill from there, James gets accused of 'brickwashing' minds
and the non-recommended usage of Brasso. Followers are pictured mindlessly
sorting 1 x 1 plates by colour.

A siege develops, the FBI (Feral Brick Incinerators) arrive at the scene and
the temple melts mysteriously, 'Han carbonising everyone inside'.
An inquest later results in master engineer/architect Ross Crawford being
blamed for his design of the temple's heating system.

Others blame the use of cheap Canadian polystyrene bricks in the construction
of the temple supplied by sub-contractor, the infamous 'parts-out-pete'.

Mind if I ask what you gradutated from James?

pete.w (what shall I sort for you now, master)