 Marketplace / Shopping / 5886
Re: NEW Star Wars sets appearing on Ebay
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.shopping
Date:
Sat, 25 Nov 2000 01:48:02 GMT

Thanks for posting that.  I could see some details on these sets I couldn't
see before.

The tie set comes with a 2x2 latice support like in the movie-maker set.
There is one on the lower-right of the box (not attached to the main model).
Hopefully, these will show up on Brickbay soon.

The droid escape comes with 2 white 4x4 curved pieces, and 2 gray ones.
Previously, I had thought they were all gray.  I can Brasso the white ones
and use them in a lot of stuff.