  Search Results: amy hughes church
 Results 881 – 900 of about 3100.
Search took 0.01 CPU seconds.

Messages:  Full | Brief | Compact

  Re: Can Harry Browne do it?

(...) Yes, he'll get 1M votes. Keep in mind that in years w/o a hi-profile 3rd party candidate, such as Nader or Perot the Libertarians always place 3rd in the national election, and in years with those types of candidates they always place 4th. I (...) (24 years ago, 6-Nov-00, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)

hughes
(score: 1.465)

  Re: Personal page

(...) Tim, first of all your personal site doesent suck at all, its pretty good. But it does look like a whole school of similar sites on the internet. There are 2 different diametrically opposed camps on site design. The Jacob Neilson camp (which (...) (24 years ago, 8-Nov-00, to lugnet.publish)

hughes
(score: 1.465)

  Re: It's All Over...

(...) Or to put it another way the election was not about choosing the lesser of 2 evils but the evil of 2 lessers :) Having voted straight libertarian I am today watching the outcome of the presidential race with sheer joy! --Jim (24 years ago, 9-Nov-00, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)

hughes
(score: 1.465)

  A heirarchical database question

Hi: Here is a question for the DB experts: Say you had some data that was heirarchical, e.g. a list of Lego Themes: -- System ----- Aquazone ---...--- Aquasharks What would be the best way to describe it in a DB table? Would this work OK: ---...--- (...) (24 years ago, 15-Nov-00, to lugnet.off-topic.geek)

hughes
(score: 1.464)

  Another heirarchical DB question

Hi: First thanks to Christopher, Steve and Larry for your help with my last question. Here's todays question. Say that you had a list of data that needed to be not only in heirarchical order but also each child of a given parent needed to be in a (...) (24 years ago, 20-Nov-00, to lugnet.off-topic.geek)

hughes
(score: 1.463)

  E' successo di nuovo...

Dopo l'avventura dei peg neri, (cfr.: (URL) riuscito ad evitare di osservare troppo in dettaglio i miei pezzi.... Fino a questa sera, purtroppo. Mio figlio Giorgio mi ha fatto notare che le ruote di un'auto giravano molto più liberamente di quelle (...) (24 years ago, 4-Jun-00, to lugnet.loc.it)

hughes
(score: 1.462)

  Re: Adjustable 4 wheel steering

(...) Interesting subject. I have been trying to simulate a Valve Gear with technic elements and I can say that the Walcharts valve gear is difficult to model because of the curved expansion arm. Any ideas how to do this with Lego elements? BTW a (...) (24 years ago, 27-Nov-00, to lugnet.technic)

hughes
(score: 1.461)

  Re: (US only) Who didn't go door busting today?

(...) Yah, I went out to Meijer on Fri eve (slept in in the morning) and got the last DDK they had but I paid only 29.98 :). Even better was the trip to the local Goodwill on the way back. They advertised "Huge Shipment of New Toys" and they toy (...) (24 years ago, 27-Nov-00, to lugnet.market.shopping)

hughes
(score: 1.461)

  Complete sets for sale

I have updated my sale page. Several sets, both new and used. The page is at (URL) Straight sales at this time. Contact me with any questions. Thank you. -- John Hughes ICQ #5838958 (24 years ago, 28-Nov-00, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

hughes
(score: 1.461)

  Handyboard in the U.K.

I'm just getting started into robotics and have spent the last weekend going over the archived mailing list (big isn't it?!). It has certainly whetted my appetite. I've lashed together a rudimentary 6811 board and have since discovered the (...) (28 years ago, 18-Nov-96, to lugnet.robotics.handyboard)

church
(score: 1.461)

  mode select pins

Can somebody explain to me why the Handyboard MODB pin is hardwired to zero when normal expanded mode requires it to be set high. My book says MODA and MODB should be zero for special bootstrap mode and both high for normal expanded. According to (...) (28 years ago, 19-Nov-96, to lugnet.robotics.handyboard)

church
(score: 1.460)

  Very Interesting PRESS RELEASE from Respond.com

Howdy All- I got this very interesting press release in my emailbox: Enjoy, Chet ---...--- Toys Found on Respond.com Bring Back Childhood Memories; Collector Finds Discontinued Set of Lego Bricks REDWOOD CITY, Calif.--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Oct. 22, (...) (25 years ago, 23-Oct-99, to lugnet.announce)

amy
(score: 1.460)

  Re: new Technic product shown!

(...) You are completely right about the Prop Plane <set:8855>. Not only is it the the best Technic plane but it may be the best Technic set period. It is only 1 of 2 sets in my opinion that are perfect in both form and function. The prop assembly (...) (24 years ago, 9-Dec-00, to lugnet.lego.direct, lugnet.technic, lugnet.year.2001)

hughes
(score: 1.460)

  Mindfest Panel on "Why are so few Girls Tinkering"??

Subject: Mindfest Panel on "Why are so few Girls Tinkering"?? (This was passed along from Richard Wright <rwright@pcsedu.com> and added to this discussion with his permission, by Terry King): The topic of the panel was "Why are so few girls (...) (25 years ago, 31-Oct-99, to lugnet.edu)

amy
(score: 1.458)

  handyboard stuff

I,ve just received my Handyboard pcbs from Douglas Electronics and they were very quick in getting them over to me in the UK. I,ve just about got them chiped up and will be testing today. Books: In looking around for relevant books on the 68HC11 I (...) (28 years ago, 6-Dec-96, to lugnet.robotics.handyboard)

church
(score: 1.458)

  Handyboard testing

Have just got to the testing stage this lunch time and have a few problems. 1) When testing the motor ports the LEDs light up in the sequence M0 green - M0 red - M1 red - M1 green - M2 green - M2 red - M3 red - M3 green. This differs from the (...) (28 years ago, 6-Dec-96, to lugnet.robotics.handyboard)

church
(score: 1.458)

  Re: Strani scambi

Mario Ferrari <mario.ferrari@edis.it> wrote in message FwtKGH.D01@lugnet.com... (...) 3958C171.FCBD736@iol.it... (...) il (...) lo (...) Pause (...) Ho anche quello, caruccio. Le sue foto sono sul sito di Jim Hughes -- LEg GOdt Domenico (24 years ago, 3-Jul-00, to lugnet.loc.it)

hughes
(score: 1.458)

  Re: Strani scambi

Mario Ferrari <mario.ferrari@edis.it> wrote in message FwtKGH.D01@lugnet.com... (...) 3958C171.FCBD736@iol.it... (...) il (...) lo (...) Pause (...) Ho anche quello, caruccio. Le sue foto sono sul sito di Jim Hughes -- LEg GOdt Domenico (24 years ago, 3-Jul-00, to lugnet.loc.it)

hughes
(score: 1.458)

  Re: New plastic "rubber" tire substitutions

(...) Yes, these are hollow 1 piece ABS wheels (32146). They first appeared last year in the 3057 Create 'n' Race set. I suspect the reason that they are in the 8241 set is cost. After all it would be hared to expect 8 real tires in a set that only (...) (24 years ago, 4-Jan-01, to lugnet.lego, lugnet.technic)

hughes
(score: 1.455)

  Re: How rare is...

(...) White is becoming less rare. Back in the days when Technic was The Only Theme That Matters (TM) all cross axles were black and all technic elements were gray. Now anything goes. But the current design is available in: Black -- 2, 2 w/notches, (...) (24 years ago, 7-Jan-01, to lugnet.db.inv, lugnet.general, lugnet.technic)

hughes
(score: 1.455)

More:  Next Page >>