 Robotics / Handy Board / 964
963  |  965
Subject:
mode select pins
Newsgroups:
lugnet.robotics.handyboard
Date:
Tue, 19 Nov 1996 17:41:00 GMT

Can somebody explain to me why the Handyboard MODB pin is hardwired to zero
when normal expanded mode requires it to be set high. My book says MODA and
MODB should be zero for special bootstrap mode and both high for normal
expanded. According to the circuit the processor is running in single chip
mode after a normal reset.  Am I missing something here?

Also thanks for the replies on my previous mail. We do have Radio Shack over
her but it's known as Tandy. I'll go have a look at their catalogue when I
get the chance.

Have got my homemade handyboard working as far as the display . The motor
circuits are next!. Etching double sided boards and putting the vias in by
hand is none to reliable (I used my own board design). I'll be ordering up
some proper pcbs shortly.

steve church

churchs@racal-survey.co.uk