  Search Results: america.lego.com
 Results 7221 – 7240 of about 412000.
Search took 0.10 CPU seconds.

Messages:  Full | Brief | Compact

  Re: Gundam models @ TRU

Hi Dave. The reason all of this has gotten cheaper and more available is the promotion linked to Gundam Wing, which has been showing on Cartoon Network. Bandai America is now licensed to release a whole bunch o' GW merchandise in the States now. You (...) (24 years ago, 28-Sep-00, to lugnet.build.mecha)

america, com
(score: 3.313)

  More of the Usual Lies

Bush hits back at Iraq critics (URL) Mr Bush's speech was part of a new White House public relations offensive aimed at countering growing criticism of US policy in post-war Iraq, where US forces are coming under fire daily and suffering mounting (...) (21 years ago, 9-Oct-03, to lugnet.off-topic.debate, FTX)

america, com
(score: 3.313)

  National vote on handguns?

It's too complicated to follow all the posts about handguns and automatic weapons, so I'll throw the following idea into the wind. Since America IS a democracy and every individual has an opinion on handguns and automatic weapons, why not put it to (...) (23 years ago, 21-Jul-01, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)

america, com
(score: 3.313)

  Re: And now for something completely different...

(...) Just to make sure we're clear here. Are you saying it would have been better had no one ever discovered North America? Are you saying that you'd rather that the western hemisphere forever remained the domain of its then current inhabitants? (...) (22 years ago, 7-Mar-03, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)

america, com
(score: 3.313)

  Re: The Bar Does Not Go Down

(...) Depends where you look. In Western PA, sales appear to be steady, but not overwhelming. I understand that the Power Rangers and other Bandai licenses not yet available in North America are selling quite well in Asia. But Aaron is a little (...) (20 years ago, 12-May-04, to lugnet.dear-lego)

america, com
(score: 3.313)

  Re: A word to the international community... (Re: Vote against/for...)

(...) I read the whole article, and so did Larry. Did you? Nowhere in it did Ms. Lang say that she hates America. This is not a trivial point, since it highlights your willingness to misread a text for your own purposes. I love the United States for (...) (22 years ago, 7-Nov-02, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)

america, com
(score: 3.313)

  Re: Conspiracy theories: men on the moon

(...) Oops, that's my fault for watching channel 5, I should have known better, there renown for pumping out rubbish (rubbish made in America). Well, I've read the site and my faith in the Moon landing's has been restored. Steve (23 years ago, 9-Jul-01, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)

america, com
(score: 3.313)

  Re: Laser Tower

(...) Thanks for the kudos, my friend. (...) For the laser tower, it was based off of a piece from an out of print board game called Fortress America. I think there are alot of humbling, oustanding, if not epic mocs out there. That said, the one (...) (22 years ago, 5-Apr-03, to lugnet.build.military)

america, com
(score: 3.313)

  Re: Orlando PaB -- Initial Report

(...) even locations of the parts) to the setup at the Mall of America (Minnesota) LIC, which just opened last week. There are definitely some great parts but I was disappointed that there is nothing smaller than a 1x2 brick - no 1x1s, and no plates (...) (21 years ago, 2-Sep-03, to lugnet.general, lugnet.market.shopping)

america, com
(score: 3.313)

  The Lutheran Church To Switch From Communion Wine To Mountain Dew...

...Anticipation High For Licensing Deal To Replace Communion Wafers With Ritz Crackers _____ OK, I made the headine up, but if you haven't seen this yet, go to: (URL) on the MDTV link at the bottom of the page, then choose your connection speed to (...) (23 years ago, 24-Mar-02, to lugnet.off-topic.fun)

america, com
(score: 3.313)

  Re: 40 Reasons to support Gun Control.

"Dave Schuler" <orrex@excite.com> wrote in message news:I2At33.18AH@lugnet.com... (...) I (...) tune. Reminds me of an amusing quote: "America is at that awkward stage. It's too late to work within the system, but too early to shoot the bastards." (...) (20 years ago, 16-Aug-04, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)

america, com
(score: 3.313)

  10 % off on items on my Brickbay shop

For 24 Hours counting from now, I reduce the price of all items on my Brickbay shop with 10 %. Go to: (URL) shown are the reduced prices. After the 24 hours with 10% off the HETOR SETS & BRICKS will be closed down until 13th August, when it returns (...) (24 years ago, 31-Jul-00, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

america, com
(score: 3.313)

  Re: Carlsbad coasters

(...) Actually, Lar, we need a rule, first, that lets you drive as fast as you want on the highways....if people could drive better here in north america it just might help....all too often, most of the time a lot of people fail to pay complete (...) (23 years ago, 3-Jul-01, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto)

america, com
(score: 3.313)

  Re: Cuba

Larry, I'm not back-pedaling on any of my statements or trying to water them down. The sanctions have a PROFOUND effect on Cuba's economy. By imposing sanctions, America is not ALLOWING Communism to work in the country. Example: Imagine if Hawaii (...) (23 years ago, 28-Aug-01, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)

america, com
(score: 3.313)

  Re: 5 years ago - The day we all came together - 9/11/01

(...) it's only too bad it didin't stay that way. hopefully that will change sometime soon. god bless america ondrew (18 years ago, 11-Sep-06, to lugnet.general, lugnet.people, lugnet.year.2001, lugnet.year.2006, FTX)

america, com
(score: 3.313)

  Re: Pax Americana (was Re: Where did you lot spring from?)

(...) The main reason we don't feel alienated by US cultural dominance is because we're raised on it. When 75% of our world view comes from America, and has done so for the past couple of generations, it's not surprising that we are fairly (...) (24 years ago, 3-May-00, to lugnet.loc.au, lugnet.off-topic.debate)

america, com
(score: 3.313)

  Re: Sanctions (was: Libertarian Propaganda)

(...) Seems so, according to that one report and I don't doubt for a minute that Saddam wouldn't take the money from the so-called "oil-for-food" program to build palaces and let Iraqis suffer. Even if this report were 100% true, it doesn't change (...) (23 years ago, 17-Jun-01, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)

america, com
(score: 3.313)

  Re: Next Legend re-release

(...) S@H has it on their website now backordered to the 1st (Try setting the country to one in Europe). Hopefully they'll be here in North America in time for that free Yellow Truck Offer. (20 years ago, 10-Sep-04, to lugnet.general)

america, com
(score: 3.313)

  Re: Essential nature of mankind

(...) Don't you agree, however, that's a broad assumption based on an even more broad definition of sin? Keep in mind that sin is relative to a culture, not a hard and fast rule to all cultures and creatures. Eating pork is a sin for Hebrews and (...) (24 years ago, 4-Apr-01, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)

america, com
(score: 3.313)

  Re: Why the founding fathers limited government scope (was Re: Rolling Blackouts

In lugnet.off-topic.debate, Larry Pieniazek writes: The bottom line of your statement is being in favor of a space based missle defense system for whatever reasons you argued. Those weren't of any particular interest to me since I'm obviously on a (...) (23 years ago, 11-May-01, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)

america, com
(score: 3.313)

More:  Next Page >>