 Marketplace / Buy/Sell/Trade / 7264
7263  |  7265
Subject:
10 % off on items on my Brickbay shop
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade
Date:
Mon, 31 Jul 2000 22:45:14 GMT

For 24 Hours counting from now, I reduce the price of all items on my Brickbay
shop with 10 %.

Go to: http://www.brickbay.com/store.asp?p=helge

Prices shown are the reduced prices.

After the 24 hours with 10% off the HETOR SETS & BRICKS will be closed down
until 13th August, when it returns with more parts, and if my holiday is
successful, more sets.

I have one of the largest selections of sets on Brickbay, and my prices are
generally very competitive with the other sets on Brickbay.

I have a number of rare promotional sets:

1029 Tine milk truck
1955 Color Line Cruise Ship
2149 Color Line Cargo Truck
2998 Stena Line Ferry
Many Shell sets
+++

Small promotional sets are listed under their respective themes, rather than
under "Promotional"

I also have about 4000 part ( including whole minifigs) for sale.

All sets are new and sealed. All parts are new and unused.

The shipping rates from Norway to North America are:

0 - 250 grams: 3 USD
250 - 500 grams: 5 USD
500 - 1000 grams: 9 USD
1 - 2 kg: 14 USD
2 - 5 kg: 27 USD
5 - 10 kg: 42 USD

To Europe it will be lower, and to some parts of the world it will higher.

For payment with check a exchange fee of 9 USD will be added.

Helge