  Search Results: america.lego.com
 Results 6741 – 6760 of about 412000.
Search took 0.07 CPU seconds.

Messages:  Full | Brief | Compact

  Re: No really - a rational discussion of people selling via eBay?

Frank Filz wrote in message <37419C9C.3D6D@minds...ng.com>... :WHat I find objectionable (and what I think most people are actually :complaining about) is hoarding not scalping. I think it is wrong for :someone who has big pockets to go into a (...) (25 years ago, 19-May-99, to lugnet.market.theory)

america, lego
(score: 3.688)

  Re: Saturday General Session Announcements

(...) Starting with a disclaimer--I've never been to a convention (heck, I rarely get to a LUG meeting) and between job and family obligations probably won't be running off to one soon, so my opinion is pretty disinterested here. That aside, I'm a (...) (21 years ago, 11-Aug-03, to lugnet.events.brickswest, lugnet.events.brickfest)

america, lego
(score: 3.688)

  Re: The Future of Trains

(...) SNIP (...) In France nowadays (and most part of Europe), almost all freight engines are electric. (thank to a highly available hydroelectricity and nuclear electricity). It remains of course some diesel engines but they are replaced for (...) (17 years ago, 2-Oct-07, to lugnet.trains, FTX)

america, lego
(score: 3.688)

  Regianal Conventions was Re: How about a Brickfest West?

Hello all, I have not posted here very often but I some observations regarding regional and national conventions from a different perspective. I attend gaming conventions regionally and nationally and I am planning to attend Brickfest next year. I (...) (23 years ago, 17-Jul-01, to lugnet.events)

america, lego
(score: 3.688)

  Faulty Output

I am writing to see if anybody has any idea on how to fix a badly functioning output on my RCX 1.0 . The problem that I have encountered is that output C does not respond to any forward commands. However, it does respond to backwards commands. I (...) (22 years ago, 13-Aug-02, to lugnet.robotics)

america, lego
(score: 3.688)

  Re: Where is the next LEGOLAND?

As noted, Brad Justus said there is no new park soon, but we can still speculate :). I'd guess that they would follow the Disney model and consider Florida for the next US park--year round tourist season makes the southern US much more economical (...) (21 years ago, 2-Sep-03, to lugnet.legoland, lugnet.general)

america, lego
(score: 3.688)

  Re: Dimensions of a SD40 and GP35

My thinking was this: I did not want to give up on the SD 40-2 because of the six wheel per truck issue, but I knew I would need a four wheel per truck to provide power for my train if I made the SD 40-2 a dummy engine which I did to make the six (...) (25 years ago, 2-Dec-99, to lugnet.trains)

america, lego
(score: 3.688)

  Re: Lugnet.U.S.A. Are you ready to RUMBLE ?

Well, I just called S@H and Customer Service and both had the same answer untimately...there is no Canada S@H stock or if there is, they don't know where it is. The S@H representative said flatly that they had not acquired any Canadian S@H stock. (...) (25 years ago, 15-Feb-00, to lugnet.market.shopping)

america, lego
(score: 3.688)

  BrickWiki needs you B~

Dear all, We have been building up quite a database of information over on BrickWiki for a while but it seems to be a good time for some targeted recruitment. For those of you who don't know the concept of a wiki, it is an encyclopaedia where anyone (...) (19 years ago, 2-Sep-05, to lugnet.trains, FTX) !

america, lego
(score: 3.688)

  Re: Hey TrainHeads ! The SuperChief is on Lego's site! (item 10020)

(...) Another way to see it is that Canadian companies price retail items to match the Canadian market, because they do business in Canada, and all the numbers work out that way-because they pay Canadian taxes, buy from Canadian suppliers, and have (...) (23 years ago, 21-Feb-02, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto)

america, lego
(score: 3.688)

  Re: GODMONEY (was re: Anthrax worse than AIDS?)

(...) I'm not sure what you are getting at. Can you please elaborate? Who is this "nobody" that you are referring to? What connection are you assuming between Bible-purchases and AIDS deaths? If I purchase a Bible (which I have in the last year), am (...) (23 years ago, 26-Oct-01, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)

america, lego
(score: 3.688)

  Re: Shop@Home now in Australia?! (HA! yeah right!)

(...) Hey, quit it, you're spooking me, especially with that email addy of yours ;] Well, I'll happily accept all the "good" moods. It's all intended in good fun from a fellow Commonwealther. The "bad" moods you can direct over to lugnet.direct :] (...) (23 years ago, 16-Jul-01, to lugnet.fun, lugnet.loc.au)

america, lego
(score: 3.688)

  Re: Comparison of Legolands

Hi Steve Martin, (...) Quiet expensive isnt it, but if I do find an sponsor Ill volunteer for the job and make an carefull comparison. I could make an suggestion and ask from you all, members, readers and lurkers an donation of just an lousy 2 (...) (23 years ago, 28-Jul-01, to lugnet.legoland)

america, lego
(score: 3.688)

  Re: Letters & Numbers?

(...) This is an old thread, but I bet that these letters do make great tall vertical Marquee's (theater signs) that usually can be found in old American/Canadian movie theaters from the 1920's-50's. These tall signs that were freestanding (but (...) (24 years ago, 12-Oct-00, to lugnet.general)

america, lego
(score: 3.688)

  Re: Lavender Brick Society

(...) I happen to not understand why the homosexual AFOLs would want to ghettoize themselves that way either. And I'm not going to cry about it if there's no support for creating such a club. It doesn't affect me particularly. AND, I think it's (...) (20 years ago, 15-Sep-04, to lugnet.off-topic.debate, FTX)

america, lego
(score: 3.688)

  Re: Two silly items

(...) A question I've long pondered (well, okay, not really THAT long.) is that perhaps we think all these new sets aren't great because we got used to not necessarily better but different sets. Like large A frame cars (Lincolns, Cadillacs etc) were (...) (23 years ago, 12-Sep-01, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto)

america, lego
(score: 3.688)

  Re: WalMart & Legos

(...) A lot of Walmart (and K-mart too) staff members are lazy and careless. They leave up sale signs and then it is a hassel at the register, instead of taking the item to where it goes, they leave it or stuff it in a wrong place and they hardly do (...) (23 years ago, 25-Mar-02, to lugnet.starwars, lugnet.market.shopping)

america, lego
(score: 3.688)

  Re: Skyscraper MOC: David Stott Building

Great work Jim!! Although I haven't been involved with the Michigan club, I had the pleasure of meeting Jim last August when he was on tour of Downtown Detroit's Historic Theatre Tour, where I was a guide. A great guy! Jim has also done a (...) (18 years ago, 22-May-06, to lugnet.town, lugnet.trains, FTX)

america, lego
(score: 3.688)

  Re: A General Question About Castle World

Hello Castle Dwellers Well the amount of feedback I'm getting regarding my questions has been impressive and once again thanks for all the input and discussion. I haven't figured out how to cut text from multipule messages in the string to add to (...) (24 years ago, 24-Jul-00, to lugnet.castle)

america, lego
(score: 3.688)

  Re: Will Indiana Jones license bring new minifig skin tones in 2008?

(...) The Asian issue has been neatly postponed for a later date by the simple fact that they are not going to be releasing any ToD sets in this batch. Three sets will come from Raiders (two of which are unlikely to feature any minifigs besides (...) (17 years ago, 22-Jun-07, to lugnet.build.minifigs, FTX)

america, lego
(score: 3.688)

More:  Next Page >>