 LEGOLAND / 215
Re: Comparison of Legolands
Newsgroups:
lugnet.legoland
Date:
Sat, 28 Jul 2001 14:21:37 GMT

Hi  Steve Martin,

I had the opportunity to visit Legoland Billund about 5 years ago.  I was
wonder if anyone out there who has visited them all could offer a comparison
of the parks and their visit.

Quiet expensive isnt it, but if I do find an sponsor Ill volunteer for the job
and make an carefull comparison. I could make an suggestion and ask from you
all, members, readers and lurkers an donation of just an lousy 2 bucks. That
would make an etsimated donation of 1600 USD or more. I even do know the travel
schedule.

But logicall Steve, the only difference is the location of the park. The
attractions could be different on year or so. But the design and building of the
models is made in central places, America or Billund. Like the US parlament, it
was made in Denmark, shipped and put together for an diplay again. So in the end
they will have the same models and attractions after all. Build with specially
made bricks and pieces. Fi train windows are to big for an normal LEGO window.

So enjoy the park next door and imagine there all  the same. Or even better make
your own, but a litlle one.

Nico

Greetings have fun and keep building