 LEGOLAND / 216
215  |  217
Subject:
My Trip to Legoland, Windsor/Billund May 2001
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto, lugnet.legoland
Date:
Tue, 28 Aug 2001 01:54:36 GMT

Hi folks,

As many of you in rtlToronto know, I visited Legoland Billund and Legoland
Windsor in a relatively fast 11 day trip that spanned Germany, Denmark and
the UK, earlier this year in May of 2001.

Of the 870 photos I shot, I've put some of the better ones along with the
little diary entries I wrote up and mailed to friends, family and coworkers
during the trip:

http://peach.mie.utoronto.ca/people/tsangc/europe-index.html

Anyways, enjoy them! I will be putting the rest of the 870 photos onto the
rtlToronto Archive CDR, along with the train1, robotics4-6 videos, plus
probably an archive of the rtlToronto EventsLego website...in the near future.

Calum