 Fun / 570
Re: Shop@Home now in Australia?! (HA! yeah right!)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.fun, lugnet.loc.au
Date:
Mon, 16 Jul 2001 10:43:00 GMT

In lugnet.fun, Melody Brown writes:
Ummm, hehe, ho ho, err waaaaaaaa! ooohh I dunno, to answer this one is gonna
be weird.  I think depending on your mood today this could be taken in a few
different ways... let me explain!

Hey, quit it, you're spooking me, especially with that email addy
of yours  ;]

Well, I'll happily accept all the "good" moods.  It's all intended
in good fun from a fellow Commonwealther.  The "bad" moods you can
direct over to lugnet.direct  :]

'Sarcastic Mood' - Yep that's us!  Whinging Aussies, must be from the
English side in some of us. But next time get the American Style Graffiti
out of it :P.

Hey, that was *Canadian*-style graffiti!..., I just couldn't find
a can of white spray paint to go with the red  ;]  Calling it
American is like lumping you folks in with, well, the Kiwis  :]
(Actually, technically, anybody in North and South America are
"American" I guess.  Unfortunately, 200-odd years of language
development has made "American" apply exclusively to those in
the USA...)

At the very least this thread should help get you folks closer
to overtaking Italy, now that you've out-posted the UK.  And
then?  The USA herself!  ;]

Here's hoping LEGO lives up to its Brickfest promise of getting
you S@H near the end of the year!

KDJ
LUGNETer #203, Windsor, Ontario, Canada