  Search Results: america.lego.com
 Results 6641 – 6660 of about 412000.
Search took 0.10 CPU seconds.

Messages:  Full | Brief | Compact

  Re: What do other parents do with Lego guns?

(...) I'm not a parent, so I don't really know, but when I was a kid, I was really annoyed that Lego policemen didn't carry guns. It wasn't so much that I wanted to shoot something, it was because police officers carry guns. That's the way things (...) (24 years ago, 22-Jun-00, to lugnet.loc.au, lugnet.general)

america, lego
(score: 3.690)

  Re: Taking things on faith (was Re: POV-RAY orange color

Scott Edward Sanburn <ssanburn@aeieng.com> wrote in message news:37C0092A.3C8A36...eng.com... (...) who (...) "agree (...) "LEGO" (...) Hey, keep the voice of moderation out of this. This is America, where you fight to the end over everything, and (...) (25 years ago, 22-Aug-99, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)

america, lego
(score: 3.690)

  Re: When to speak one's mind?

(...) Few things--summer's been insanely busy, but beyond that--nothing to say (surprises me as well...) Swastika ship? Baah. I've seen personal pleasure devices built with LEGO. And the history of the swastika goes far beyond the third reich. If (...) (19 years ago, 23-Aug-05, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)

america, lego
(score: 3.690)

  Imperial Star Destroyer

Ciao stavo valutando l'acquisto dell'ISD e volevo chiedere il vostro aiuto. C'è qualcuno che lo ha già acquistato e me lo può recensire magari con qualche foto? Insomma vale la pena di acquistarlo? Secondo ho visto che su E-bay in America lo vendono (...) (20 years ago, 21-Feb-05, to lugnet.org.it.itlug)

america, lego
(score: 3.690)

  Re: Conversation w/ a LEGO Rep

(...) ^^^...^^^ (...) Being from Germany originally, I have to wholeheartedly agree that the European 'news' media generally strive to (and succeed at) creating a very poor impression of America. Besides intentional misinformation[1] and genuine (...) (25 years ago, 25-Aug-99, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)

america, lego
(score: 3.690)

  Re: Weekly What's This Part?

Thanks Kevin, I am always glad to help other AFOL's unravel the mystery of old LEGO! One other note on this one, in Europe, the spare parts boxes (erzatzteile in German) that the non-chain toy stores carry probably still have some of these lamps (...) (24 years ago, 18-Jan-01, to lugnet.general)

america, lego
(score: 3.690)

  Re: Sneak peak at the Stable for my Inn...

(...) Thanks, Just remember the dacta sets are only low slopes which I only use on the top few courses on the stable. The rest are regular slopes you can get from S@H if you live in North America. Eric Kingsley The New England LEGO Users Group (URL) (...) (25 years ago, 19-Mar-00, to lugnet.castle)

america, lego
(score: 3.690)

  Re: Tohunga and COMIC UPLOAD...

Hmmm. Am I going to have to join the Lego Mania Club so that I can get the comic when it hits North America? (...) latest German issue of the World Club magazine.... (...) Manga-style of drawings.... I'll scan the entire comic and send (...) (24 years ago, 23-Mar-01, to lugnet.technic.bionicle)

america, lego
(score: 3.690)

  Re: LTMA vs NMRA

On Wed, 24 Nov 1999, Frank Filz (<383BEDF8.4E1@mindspring.com>) wrote at 13:54:00 (...) 'scuse me, can someone say what a SIG is, for someone into LEGO trains, but not other sorts, and not in N. America? (25 years ago, 25-Nov-99, to lugnet.trains)

america, lego
(score: 3.690)

  Re: Missing posts

(...) So then what you want people to see when they come on to Lugnet is: (not shown are 4 messages from lugnet.offtopic.fun) rather than, let's say for example, a lively discussion of Toy Story 2? Because now they're not talking about why no Legos (...) (25 years ago, 12-Mar-00, to lugnet.admin.general)

america, lego
(score: 3.690)

  Re: Concerns with Racial Attitudes and Lego

(...) USA. (...) This is got to be the funniest or at least the most pathetic statement I have read yet in this never ending debate. The USA has done nothing in 211 years about racism? Yes, tere are problems, but I think it will get better over (...) (24 years ago, 15-Sep-00, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)

america, lego
(score: 3.690)

  Re: New Pricing??

(...) -note, a fair number of the special parts for Can/US/South America are made in Denmark and Switzerland...have you ever thought how many of _any_ lego piece you could cram into a container??? Believe it or not, it would cost _less_ to ship a (...) (24 years ago, 6-Sep-00, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)

america, lego
(score: 3.690)

  Re: Via train photos

(...) The problem is of the lego curves. If I make them much longer, then they look stupid going around the curves. At present they are 24/26 studs long over the vestibule. If I extend them by 8 studs (which is relatively easy to do) then they (...) (24 years ago, 24-Dec-00, to lugnet.trains)

america, lego
(score: 3.690)

  Re: Why can't we have a Lando: Lego's Race policy

(...) At Lego's Imagination Center at the Mall of America in Twin Cities MN, there are many large "minifigs" made out of regular lego bricks. Several of them are African American. I have pictures, I just need to scan them. I find it interesting that (...) (24 years ago, 29-Apr-00, to lugnet.starwars, lugnet.general, lugnet.off-topic.debate)

america, lego
(score: 3.690)

  si cercano motori (Ferrari)..:-))

mi sembra di capire che tanti sul ng vorrebbero uno o più motori aggiuntivi per completare il proprio RIS Perchè non si organizza un bell' acquisto in blocco all'estero.....vista la latitanza del Lego Service .??? Quelli che avevano trovato i RIS in (...) (24 years ago, 13-Feb-01, to lugnet.loc.it)

america, lego
(score: 3.690)

  Re: Clear macaroni - Dear Gary

Jennifer, Clear macaroni bricks in the early 1960's were more plentiful than at any other time in LEGO history. They were produced in clear parts packs #224 (20 per pack in Europe, 33 per pack in North America (Samsonite)). And there were also (...) (24 years ago, 14-Mar-01, to lugnet.general)

america, lego
(score: 3.690)

  Re: I'm looking for informations about Set 317

(...) they used in sets after ABS was introduced. In America CA was still in production until the late sixties by Samsonite. I don't know which sets Samsonite produced, but according to your german website, I guess you have a european set. Niels (21 years ago, 17-Dec-03, to lugnet.general)

america, lego
(score: 3.690)

  Re: Newfound growth or splintering the existing base?

(...) Calum, I think the base needs to expand, not only to support the events and grow them, but to maintain the community. If I had a 2x4 brick for everyone that said on the LUGNET newsgroups that they were going to stop buying LEGO bricks or stop (...) (18 years ago, 10-Jan-07, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto)

america, lego
(score: 3.690)

  Re: Thank You Tim (was Re: For some Lego is a religous experience.)

(...) in, (...) Well I dont preach dogma. I speak about a personal saving faith that is individual to each person. But thank you for removing general. I wasnt sure on it. In general (pun intended :) I leave the group decisions up to other people. I (...) (22 years ago, 24-Apr-03, to lugnet.people, lugnet.fun.community)

america, lego
(score: 3.690)

  #10041 is 69.99 Euro (was: NEW LEGO Direct LEGEND #10041)

(...) The European prices for this set just appeared on Shop at Home: EURO 69.99, Denmark: DKK 49.95, Sweden: SEK 639.00, Switzerland: CHF 109.90 It also states that the set will ship by 22 Jan 2003, almost a month earlier than in North America. (...) (22 years ago, 4-Jan-03, to lugnet.year.2003)

america, lego
(score: 3.690)

More:  Next Page >>