  Search Results: america.lego.com
 Results 6461 – 6480 of about 412000.
Search took 0.10 CPU seconds.

Messages:  Full | Brief | Compact

  Question on 8156 Ferrari FXX "Rims"

Can anyone who has 8156 tell me if yours came with the wheel "rim" parts with the red stripe painted around the diameter like they show here: (URL) In mine they came as solid black with no color accent like they show on the box. Wasn't sure if this (...) (17 years ago, 7-Jan-08, to lugnet.general, FTX)

lego, com
(score: 4.007)

  Re: Upcoming _Star Wars_ Mindstorms and Technics Releases

(...) some (...) <snip of some very good points> I would agree with everything Eric J. said about the list of sets. We do have hard evidence for the Falcon and the B-Wing along with Boba Fett and vestless Han. If the list is true I would not be (...) (25 years ago, 14-Oct-99, to lugnet.starwars)

lego, com
(score: 4.007)

  Re: Anyone want to sell RIS2.0 software?

(...) From what I understand you want to check out the new “Programming Blocks”, correct? But believe me that software it’s not worth the money it will cost you, especially since you’re learning NQC now. I strongly advice you not to spend any time (...) (23 years ago, 27-Dec-01, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto)

lego, com
(score: 4.007)

  Re: WHY SO LONG ON Light Gray?

(...) A *sometimes* effective consumer tool. (...) I strongly disagree with this suggestion. I don't think that's a fair move at all. To be completely honest, I recently sent my first email directly to Brad's account and in some ways I wish I (...) (23 years ago, 13-Dec-01, to lugnet.lego.direct)

lego, com
(score: 4.007)

  Kronor per bit-lista från S@H

Hallåj! Jag har klippt & klistrat all (utom PreSchool) info från Shop at Home ( (URL) ) till en Excellista och räknat ut pris per bit, dvs. tagit priset och delat det med antal bitar i artikeln. Totalt antal artiklar: 545 Totalt antal bitar: 83.601 (...) (22 years ago, 23-Jan-03, to lugnet.loc.se)

lego, com
(score: 4.007)

  Re: eBuisness Model

Amnon, I think you may have misinterpreted my message, likely because I misinterpreted yours :] I assumed you meant that any average Joe consumer off the street would be able to design their own sets, set up a site, and sell them. This I think is (...) (24 years ago, 10-Dec-00, to lugnet.dear-lego)

lego, com
(score: 4.007)

  Re: train show

(...) You are correct in that the TCS display did have some stock sets but as you say that was kind of the point and it is their window after all. Train shows are not LEGO's "window" they are the clubs "window". My question is why should we try so (...) (24 years ago, 4-Jan-01, to lugnet.org.us.michlug, lugnet.org.us.nclug, lugnet.org.us.nelug, lugnet.trains.org)

lego, com
(score: 4.007)

  Michiana-LUG Super Weekend / Meeting + Show March 14-15, 2009

To all, We have a very special weekend planned, with a big meeting at Chad's house on Saturday March 14, and our annual display at the SJVRR Swap Meet coming up on Sunday, March 15! At the meeting, we'll be discussing future shows for the club, as (...) (16 years ago, 11-Mar-09, to lugnet.org.us.michiana-lug, lugnet.loc.us.in, lugnet.announce)

lego, com
(score: 4.007)

  Re: WorldLUG into public domain

Hi Paul, thanks for sharing your ideas and thoughts about a future "umbrella" covering all the community ressources available on the web these days. Some times ago I had a similar discussion with Jake form LEGO Direct. I want to highlight two (...) (21 years ago, 2-Feb-04, to lugnet.general, FTX)

lego, com
(score: 4.007)

  RE: Quotas

Olá :) Antes de mais, Bom Ano de 2004 para todos ! 'tava eu aqui a trabalhar (sim, acho q hoje é Domingo, é) muito atarefado e tal (não sei se já disse, mas ando metido aqui num projecto q se respiro, fico logo 10mins atrasado ;) (....argh, lá se (...) (21 years ago, 4-Jan-04, to lugnet.loc.pt)

lego, com
(score: 4.007)

  More Progress on the Rebel Base.

Well I hope this does not get burried by any furvor created by whatever is going to be released over on www.lego.com . Well I have taken a few new pictures of the Star Wars rebel base I am working on. I have not broken these out by module but this (...) (25 years ago, 15-Oct-99, to lugnet.starwars, lugnet.general, lugnet.build, lugnet.loc.us.ma.bos)

lego, com
(score: 4.007)

  Re: Super Street sensation 8448

They probably stopped making them a year ago, left them in the S@H catalog as long as they had a big stack of them in the warehouse, and are only down to a handfull now. It's still up at shop.lego.com until that last handfull is gone, that way (...) (24 years ago, 15-Jan-01, to lugnet.technic)

lego, com
(score: 4.007)

  Handig overzicht van Shop at Home bulkitems

Hallo legoniers, Als men binnen één en dezelfde bestelling bij Shop at Home meerdere zakjes met verschillende soorten bulk-elementen wil bestellen, dan is het fijn vertakte navigatiemenu van hun internetsite op zijn minst moeizaam te noemen. Een (...) (21 years ago, 25-May-03, to lugnet.loc.nl, lugnet.loc.be)

lego, com
(score: 4.007)

  Re: I need your help... and info!

(...) OK, I filled out the survey honestly, thanks for the chance to input again. But where _can_ we make a statement about color change that might help the AFOL position. I have already called Customer Service and mailed a long letter to Susan (...) (21 years ago, 17-Mar-04, to lugnet.lego, lugnet.general)

lego, com
(score: 4.007)

  Re: learning RoboLab (long)

(...) I haven't seen this but I imagine that it is similar to the Control Lab version, only taking advantage of the multi-processing capability of the RCX. At least that was my $0.02 during the brainstorming session for this packet. :) (...) If this (...) (23 years ago, 15-Dec-01, to lugnet.robotics.rcx.robolab, lugnet.edu, lugnet.dacta, lugnet.books, lugnet.robotics.scout, lugnet.robotics.vll)

lego, com
(score: 4.007)

  Re: Sera que eu dei azar?

(...) Não, decididamente. Pelo menos este género de peça - o caso dos canhões dos piratas no mercado transatlântico foi único, tanto quanto se sabe, e motivado por legislação muito restritiva nos EUA. (...) Pouco provável que o inventário esteja (...) (21 years ago, 9-May-03, to lugnet.loc.br, lugnet.loc.pt)

lego, com
(score: 4.007)

  Re: Unknown Instruction Book

"Gaurav Thakur" <cp5670@3dap.com> wrote in message news:H5xz41.5IL@lugnet.com... (...) the (...) out (...) I dont have the Silver Champion (yet, but planing to buy), but I found the scanned instruction on the web. And in the back of the instruction (...) (22 years ago, 21-Nov-02, to lugnet.technic)

lego, com
(score: 4.007)

  Coisinhas boas!

Olá, pessoal! Aí vão algumas notícias boas ou pelo menos interessantes: 1- Pareceu-nme que tanto o Continente como o TrU já entraram em preços de Natal. Vi há uns dias o "Bionicle Manas" a 15 cts no Continente de Matosinhos (sorry, não tinha papel (...) (23 years ago, 14-Dec-01, to lugnet.loc.pt)

lego, com
(score: 4.007)

  Re: Two things I inferred from Brad's talk at Brickfest

(...) OK this is driving me *crazy*. This is the second referance to the Guarded Inn being in the S@H catalog. Can someone provide a referance? I am sitting with my copy of the Summer 2001 S@H Catalog and see no referance to the Guarded Inn. Was (...) (23 years ago, 16-Jul-01, to lugnet.events.brickfest, lugnet.lego.direct)

lego, com
(score: 4.007)

  Re: This is stupid... I can't tolerate this *juniorization*...

(...) O.K. I think we agree here. You're saying the kids are going elsewhere in droves. You're saying Bionicle doesn't interest you. Is there a chance then that it doesn't interest the kids as well? This is what I'm saying... that LEGO's product (...) (23 years ago, 11-Aug-01, to lugnet.lego.direct, lugnet.dear-lego)

lego, com
(score: 4.006)

More:  Next Page >>