  Search Results: america.lego.com
 Results 6341 – 6360 of about 412000.
Search took 0.06 CPU seconds.

Messages:  Full | Brief | Compact

  Re: Technic 99

Richard Dee wrote in message ... (...) Pictures of all sets, except 844x, can be found at www.lego.com. If you can't be bothered to wade through the multiple catalogues looking for them, check out (URL) a consolidated list of 1999 sets and links (...) (26 years ago, 21-Dec-98, to lugnet.build)

lego, com
(score: 4.009)

  Re: New Builder Profile on LEGO.com/trains-- Ross Neal

(...) Congrats to Ross and his proud father! If I read the inteview I still cannot imagine a 12-years old sitting in front of Max. Indeed, very smart answers.... (...) Ross is a friend of mine! Big steam engines drive wheels - exactely what I ask (...) (22 years ago, 17-May-02, to lugnet.general, lugnet.trains)

lego, com
(score: 4.009)

  Re: Where in Ottawa sells trains?

(...) Hi Daniel, Welcome to the world of LEGO Trains. I got addicted about 5 years ago myself. Unfortunately, there are no stores in the Ottawa area that carry track to my knowledge. There are 3 LEGO Outlet Stores in southern Ontario that may still (...) (20 years ago, 24-Aug-04, to lugnet.loc.ca.on.ott, lugnet.org.ca.parlugment)

lego, com
(score: 4.009)

  Re: Fw: Saw RCX brick at Goodwill

(...) You forgot to mention that he'll have to head over to www.lego.com to download a copy of the RCX firmware - RCX 2.0 firmware is recommended (and yes, it works just fine on RCX 1.0 and 1.5 hardware) If you can't find it on the Lego site - let (...) (24 years ago, 1-Feb-01, to lugnet.robotics)

lego, com
(score: 4.009)

  Re: WHY SO LONG ON Light Gray?

(...) Some quick math: 1,000 of any Lego piece (not mass marketed and priced minimally like the 3033) would probably cost at least $0.05 per piece, yes? That's $50 for 1,000 of the same piece. I realize that there's been inflation, etc., but that (...) (23 years ago, 13-Dec-01, to lugnet.lego.direct, lugnet.dear-lego)

lego, com
(score: 4.009)

  Re: 2000 pictures found on www,lego.com! (Again)

OK, I had to reply again... your arguments are totally right too, I just thought that we should calm this down a little. If Todd warns us with flaming he must have a serious reason for this. I don't think it is a problem for us to stop discussing (...) (25 years ago, 10-Dec-99, to lugnet.general)

lego, com
(score: 4.009)

  Studios no longer exists?

On the official website, (URL) practically all references to Studios have disappeared. In my catalog they are mentioned in the "Next" product area, but they are not present on the site. Spite Your Face's stuff[1] is also gone, or moved to places I (...) (22 years ago, 27-Mar-03, to lugnet.animation)

lego, com
(score: 4.009)

  Re: Has the technic "rotor" liftarm been discontinued or replaced?

(...) pack comes (...) image (...) things... (...) I just bought 10072 bags from S@H, they DID include 2 pearl grey 3-blade liftarms, though indeed they were not shown in the image at (URL) (nor in Peeron inventory BTW). I also got 2 liftarms 1 x 2 (...) (21 years ago, 6-Nov-03, to lugnet.technic)

lego, com
(score: 4.009)

  going Anaheim on business. What else should I do?

I'm going to LEGOLAND!! The first week it's open! I'm leaving for a conference on March 20th, and I'll have either the 25th or 26th hit the nearest thing to Paradise before I return the 27th. The sad part is that I didn't even plan it this way. The (...) (26 years ago, 27-Feb-99, to lugnet.loc.us.oh.col)

lego, com
(score: 4.009)

  This is scaring me...

Most people love the idea of being able to design sets online and order them. I don't like it. I might try it, but I really hope that TLC continues to design sets to sell in stores. Here's why having all LEGO online would be bad-- - They would (...) (24 years ago, 17-Dec-00, to lugnet.year.2002, lugnet.general, lugnet.dear-lego)

lego, com
(score: 4.009)

  Re: (No) New Lego Trains anytime soon?

(...) At least the German 2002 catalogue (showing what you can buy in toy stores) 2002 is so bad that there is only hope for the next year left (and for new S@H releases)... On 75 pages there are 2 pages with sets I might think about to buy. (...) (23 years ago, 11-Jan-02, to lugnet.trains, lugnet.lego.direct)

lego, com
(score: 4.009)

  Re: LD's Auctions (Re: Going once, going twice, sold!)

(...) From (URL) : "Train model assembly is required." So the box gets opened anyway (which to me seems a weird requirement, which is hard to verify) As for some 7 year old obtaining it, no matter how WE look at it, LEGO is at heart still a toy, (...) (23 years ago, 3-Apr-02, to lugnet.lego.direct)

lego, com
(score: 4.009)

  Re: Who else wants an AT-AT?

(...) ... (...) I remember wanting to kill for that AT-AT when I was a kid. Anyway, if LEGO put out an AT-AT in a big box (size of UCS/Millenium Falcon) I'd buy one (or two, even). -Zak PS - I heard a rumor that LEGO.com was eventually going to have (...) (24 years ago, 4-Jan-01, to lugnet.starwars)

lego, com
(score: 4.009)

  4128 Freestyle Bucket (was Re: New web pages)

Someone asked me by email what I was talking about when I described a "Freestyle bucket". It's set number 4128, and I got one a couple weeks ago in a small toy store in the northeast US for $21.56 (which was 20% off list price, they were having a (...) (25 years ago, 19-Aug-99, to lugnet.build, lugnet.robotics)

lego, com
(score: 4.009)

  Re: mindstorms 2.0

(...) é, fui verificar ao s@h e em portugal nicles. podes é encomendar para uma pessoa/familiar no estrangeiro e depois essa pessoa envia para portugal (como eu fazia à uns tempos) outra maneira é contactar a única reprentante da dacta em protugal, (...) (22 years ago, 24-May-02, to lugnet.loc.pt)

lego, com
(score: 4.009)

  Re: Policy clarification regarding catalogs

(...) If it would help, I'll post a list of all possible URLs (of a given length and/or fitting current patterns) under <URL:(URL). (...) I'm not a legal expert, despite my strong opinions, but thanks to the power of online dictionaries, I'm able to (...) (25 years ago, 18-Dec-99, to lugnet.admin.general, lugnet.dear-lego)

lego, com
(score: 4.009)

  What a bunch of minifigs

So do the Star Wars playthemes (see next paragraph) hold a record for the most unique figures introduced in a one-year period? I count 26 distinct minifigs (including the Gungans), and an additional 11-12 non-minifig characters - droids and aliens (...) (25 years ago, 7-Jan-00, to lugnet.starwars)

lego, com
(score: 4.008)

  more sales

I guess it must be fall as there are more LEGO sales. Nothing in the Superstore flyer this week. The Bay announced they will be selling toys again after 10 years. I haven't bought anything at The Bay since a really bad shopping experience in 1997, (...) (8 years ago, 22-Sep-16, to lugnet.loc.ca)

lego, com
(score: 4.008)

  Re: mini powered vehicles (was Re: RCX battery cover)

(...) Thanks, everyone for generating the answers. I'm sorry for generating so many replies. I searched all around in the online catalog (US version: (URL) for quite a while before I gave up and posted that message. Anyway, now that I'm looking at (...) (25 years ago, 5-Aug-99, to lugnet.robotics)

lego, com
(score: 4.008)

  Re: è immorale....

Ciao, (...) Tra i 100 e i 300 euro all'anno. Normalmente non compro set, l'ultimo è stato il Robotics Invention System nel 2000 (mi ero fatto un autoregalo per pasqua ;-) ). Disolito approfitto delle offerte di Shop@Home come questa : (URL) ne ho (...) (19 years ago, 13-Sep-05, to lugnet.org.it.itlug)

lego, com
(score: 4.008)

More:  Next Page >>