 General / 11842
Re: 2000 pictures found on www,lego.com! (Again)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Fri, 10 Dec 1999 23:59:53 GMT

OK, I had to reply again...

your arguments are totally right too, I just thought that we should calm
this down a little. If Todd warns us with flaming he must have a serious
reason for this. I don't think it is a problem for us to stop discussing
this now. Everybody got the links though, that's really enough I think.
Of course you are right that those pictures are official, but on the other
hand it is no problem to stop writing either. I am really sure that TLC will
tell us their point of view about this soon. They now reply so Todd might
even change the policy and the Terms of use in the coming weeks, keep this
in mind. This changes the whole situation, no matter what you've written
earlier.

Bye, Christian.
The World is full of AFOLs - gech1@t-online.de

Ben Roller <broller@NOSPAMclemson.edu> schrieb in im Newsbeitrag:
FMJu22.28x@lugnet.com...
...We DO know they read this so we can't talk about the company
any more like we did so far.

This statement is crap.  Why should we now hold back our true feelings and
opinions of TLC or anything else?  Lugnet has been searchable for as long • as
I've been here and because of that anyone should know that what's said
today can be read tomorrow.  If anyone said anything before, thinking Lego
wasn't listening, that's one thing, but I for one have always known that • IF
they ever started listening, they'd be able to go back and see what I said
before they got here. That was sort of the point of the dear-lego • newsgroup.

Ben Roller

P.S.  I think Todd was in the right with Huw (after thinking about it), • but not
being able to post URL's that start with www.lego.com?  That's insane and • I
totally agree with Tamy here.

P.P.S.  I said the statement was crap, not him.  I'm sure he's a very nice • guy.
:)