 General / 11834
Re: 2000 pictures found on www,lego.com! (Again)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Fri, 10 Dec 1999 23:26:20 GMT

These are on the OFFICIAL website? why is this wrong? I can access them
from their MENU.. not from digging around.

I have to say.. I'm getting a little tired of the power hunger around
here.. what are we supposed to do? sit on our damn hands and not look at
the web? Are we not here to to SHARE information? this is PUBLIC
information, it's on the OFFICIAL WEB SITE..

shakes head.. ponders giving up...
Tamy

"Suzanne D. Rich" wrote:

In lugnet.general, Remy de Prez writes:
Hi there.

Well, after some searching I found the URL's of some of the new 2000 pictures
on the official site www.lego.com. • [snip]
Here they are: • [snip]
Bye,

Remy.

Remy and others,

This is illegal activity and will not be tolerated. You are in violation of the
LEGO Company's privacy and therefore posting out of acceptable terms of this
message area.

LUGNET is not a Leak Club. Do not use it as such.

The LEGO Company has been notified about this leak.

-Suz.

to see post about earlier issue:
http://www.lugnet.com/general/?n=11631

--