 General / 36853
Re: New Builder Profile on LEGO.com/trains-- Ross Neal
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general, lugnet.trains
Date:
Fri, 17 May 2002 08:13:20 GMT

In lugnet.general, Larry Pieniazek writes:
In lugnet.announce, John Neal writes:

-John (proud father:-)

Congrats to Ross and his proud father!

If I read the inteview I still cannot imagine a 12-years old sitting in front
of Max. Indeed, very smart answers....

I would love to see LEGO make big drivers for steam engines,
and larger-radius curved track so that bigger engines could turn easier.

Ross is a friend of mine! Big steam engines drive wheels - exactely what I ask
for since years. Searching for "big wheels train Beneke" in the search field
above brought at least 10 times of mentioning this desire of mine...

Please people at Lego. Even if you do not listen to me, please listen to a 12
year old fan of yours. (And do a few of these wheels in red colour too.)

Kind Regards,

Ben

P.s.: todays latest news in 1000steine (what else then BIG wheels for train
could this be?):
http://www.brickshelf.com/gallery/rattus/train/stromabnehmer.jpg
(made by the guy who has produced the wheels for HoMas 8-wide Rivierra Express