 Announcements / 1622
1621  |  1623
Subject:
New Builder Profile on LEGO.com/trains-- Ross Neal
Newsgroups:
lugnet.announce, lugnet.general, lugnet.trains
Date:
Thu, 16 May 2002 22:03:15 GMT
Highlighted:
! (details)

Even *before* he created his latest MOC, the Pacific 4-6-2,
(http://www.brickshelf.com/cgi-bin/gallery.cgi?f=7051), Ross was
interviewed by Engineer Max from the LEGO.com/trains web site, and they have
just uploaded it.

Check it out: http://www.lego.com/eng/trains/default.asp and click on LEGO
engineers.

-John (proud father:-)