 General / 36842
Re: New Builder Profile on LEGO.com/trains-- Ross Neal
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general, lugnet.trains
Date:
Thu, 16 May 2002 22:40:44 GMT

Most excellent! I bet there are a lot of 12 year olds out there going, "dang
I wish I could build that well"...heck I'm sure there are a lot of adults
saying the same thing...including me :)

Great job indeed.

jt

James J. Trobaugh
North Georgia LEGO Train Club
http://www.ngltc.org

In lugnet.announce, John Neal writes
Even *before* he created his latest MOC, the Pacific 4-6-2,
(http://www.brickshelf.com/cgi-bin/gallery.cgi?f=7051), Ross was
interviewed by Engineer Max from the LEGO.com/trains web site, and they have
just uploaded it.

Check it out: http://www.lego.com/eng/trains/default.asp and click on LEGO
engineers.

-John (proud father:-)