 Technic / 11560
Re: Has the technic "rotor" liftarm been discontinued or replaced?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.technic
Date:
Thu, 6 Nov 2003 19:23:02 GMT

In lugnet.technic, Mark Tarrabain wrote:
TJ Avery wrote:
I've seen it in one other set: #10072 "Beams". This Technic accessory • pack comes
with two of the 3-blade pieces, shown in the Fall 2003 catalog.

However, after checking out http://shop.lego.com, I've noticed the online • image
for set 10072 does NOT inluce those two pieces. Hmm...

Argh... Why can't they make a service pack or something for these • things...

Mark

I just bought 10072 bags from S@H, they DID include 2 pearl grey 3-blade
liftarms, though indeed they were not shown in the image at
http://shop.lego.com/product.asp?p=10072 (nor in Peeron inventory BTW).

I also got 2 liftarms 1 x 2 straight http://www.peeron.com/inv/parts/43857 that
are not pictured, so this bag really includes 56 pieces though only 52 are on
the image...

But maybe bag contents are different in other countries (I bought mine from
France)?

Philo