 Technic / 11481
Re: Has the technic "rotor" liftarm been discontinued or replaced?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.technic
Date:
Thu, 30 Oct 2003 21:14:09 GMT

According to Peeron it's only ever been used in one set: 3806 Gigamesh
There are two other three blade rotors:
2712, with 1 stud and one hole per blade,
32125, with two studs per blade.
Not sure if either one could do the job for you...

Duq

"Mark Tarrabain" <markt@lynx.SPAMBLOCK.net> wrote in message
If there's any ambiguity about the part to which I refer, here's a
photo, from bricklink.com.

http://www.bricklink.com/PL/44374.gif

I cannot find any new source for these on either bricklink or ebay in
sizeable quantity.  Has it been replaced with another part that is more
readily available, and I have simply not had the wherewithall to deduce
the newer part's name?

Mark