  Search Results: america.lego.com
 Results 6181 – 6200 of about 412000.
Search took 0.06 CPU seconds.

Messages:  Full | Brief | Compact

  Seeking info - Defense Archer - Europe only set?

When I was looking at the lego.com catalog a few weeks ago to preview the new Castle sets (they have since vanished - a mistake at LEGO?), I saw under the Knight's Kingdom heading a small set that greatly interested me. I didn't write down the name (...) (25 years ago, 20-Dec-99, to lugnet.castle, lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

lego, com
(score: 4.011)

  Brick builder programs (and some more...)

"Steve Bliss" <partsref@yahoo.com> skrev i meddelandet news:fnoi5u0qn6m5r46...4ax.com... (...) seen (...) Well, let's see what I can find (I'm offline while writing, so no internet searches)... - "Gryphon Bricks" - I know it has changed name, but I (...) (23 years ago, 31-Jan-02, to lugnet.cad.dev)

lego, com
(score: 4.011)

  Re: Question re backordered SAH items and shipping to Aus

Thanks for the info Kerry. Just re-reading all the terms and conditions on the website and I noticed that a separate email address is now listed under "contact us" for Australia & NZ - being shop@lego.com. Will see what they have to say. I hadn't (...) (23 years ago, 18-Mar-02, to lugnet.loc.au)

lego, com
(score: 4.011)

  Re: Stupid newbie question

(...) The train LEGO line is not the easiest to find in stores. TRU has some but your best bet is online at LEGO.com. In Canada at least, it is the only place to buy track. When I have seen the train sets in stores they are always with the other (...) (20 years ago, 27-Sep-04, to lugnet.trains)

lego, com
(score: 4.011)

  train fans, please help me...

Hi trainiacs! My model of an engines roundhouse is in the round of eight finalist in the "Theme Gallery" on the www.lego.com homepage. Now I need you to become my creation voted as model of the month. Every member of Lego® Web Club has 4 votes to (...) (25 years ago, 21-Jan-00, to lugnet.trains)

lego, com
(score: 4.011)

  Summary of 1999 sets at LEGO.COM

As you will have read in LUGNET and on r.t.l., pictures of most 1999 sets can be found in the catalogues at the official LEGO site. However it is not easy to find them all, particularly as each of the 4 regions has a different product line. I have (...) (26 years ago, 21-Dec-98, to lugnet.publish)

lego, com
(score: 4.011)

  Did you notice the Brick Counter?

If you go to (URL) on the first page there is the BrickCounter, which right now says: 10,110,376 Pieces sold on LEGOshop.com since Nov. 1, 2002. Tom Dickson (22 years ago, 8-Nov-02, to lugnet.general)

lego, com
(score: 4.011)

  Re: NXTLog sumo Event

The deadline for the NXTLog sumo (Dec 15th) is approaching. The details are posted here: (URL) summarize: Create a sumo robot, and post it to NXTLog (on the LEGO MINDSTORMS web site). Several robots will be selected and built, using instructions & (...) (17 years ago, 5-Dec-07, to lugnet.robotics)

lego, com
(score: 4.011)

  Re: New 8 wide train set at LEGO.com

(...) (snip) Fantastic models. Simple, basic, yet clearly recognizable as the German DB v200 class. I feel like I just stepped into a time-machine due to seeing these pictures. I have played with LEGO bricks since childhood (early 1970s). While I (...) (19 years ago, 15-Feb-06, to lugnet.trains, FTX)

lego, com
(score: 4.011)

  Re: WHY SO LONG ON BULK BRICKS???? LEGO PLEASE READ!

(...) Fair enough. (...) Just curious... did that questionaire ever show up on LEGO.com or even LUGNET? I don't mean to sound glib, but I think it highlights the point that if you're not in the inner circle, you're not really in the game at all when (...) (23 years ago, 11-Dec-01, to lugnet.lego.direct)

lego, com
(score: 4.011)

  Re: Missing item number in latest Shop At Home catalog?

(...) The individual set #'s are as follows: Santa Claus - 10068 Tree - 10069 Reindeer - 10070 I poked around the LEGO.com site for a bit, but can't seem to find them. Using an item # search the site tells me that they are "not available in this (...) (22 years ago, 17-Oct-02, to lugnet.lego.direct)

lego, com
(score: 4.011)

  Re: Cats and pigeons...

Keep up the good work Huw. Personally, I appreciate all the work you do for me, as a AFOL, in maintaining and updating your site. When I want the official line on Lego line I'll go to www.lego.com, at all other times I'll rely on my fellow AFOL's (...) (25 years ago, 10-Dec-99, to lugnet.general)

lego, com
(score: 4.011)

  Re: Now Accepting Nominations for 08/09 LEGO Ambassadors

(...) You might better check your settings as I've just got this mail: ----Messaggio originale---- Da: Nominations@lego.com Data: 3-giu-2008 8.43 AM A: <willy.tschager@tin.it> Ogg: Your Abassador nomination mail Dear e-mailer, we have a current (...) (16 years ago, 3-Jun-08, to lugnet.lego)

lego, com
(score: 4.011)

  Has anyone seen the new World City sets yet?

I noticed that the new Police sets (the "World City" theme) are available on shop.lego.com. However, I am unable to find the sets at Legoland CA or The LEGO Imagination Center (at Downtown Disney). Has anyone seen these? Anyone in So. CA? I really (...) (21 years ago, 26-May-03, to lugnet.town, lugnet.org.us.lugola)

lego, com
(score: 4.011)

  Re: New Lego 8653 Enzo Ferrari detailed Pics inside!

To be honest, I am certain that whomever designs the technic cars/bikes/cranes and such has the potential to build "The Best Supercar of the Decade", but I don't know what kind of pressure that they may be under, as far as piece count, difficulty, (...) (20 years ago, 3-Mar-05, to lugnet.technic)

lego, com
(score: 4.011)

  Re: Brick Testament image used on LEGO.com?!

(...) That's...really odd. I know I'm not alone in this, but they actually sent me a display item several years ago (the 6' tall cardboard Tahu standee). I've also had a local LEGO rep offer to hook me up with one of the gigantic "lifesize" Pakari (...) (17 years ago, 30-Jan-08, to lugnet.fun, FTX)

lego, com
(score: 4.011)

  Re: Help Get Brickshelf Instructions on www.lego.com

(...) Companies have every right to protect their public image. This is part of the trademark issue and has been thoroughly discussed on this site previously. Suffice to say that I feel LEGO has to make sure that they project the image they want (...) (23 years ago, 4-Mar-02, to lugnet.dear-lego, lugnet.lego.direct)

lego, com
(score: 4.011)

  Mercredi 26 Juin 2002

[ Titres des News ] o Creations: Supercar (8448) + RCX (mstorms) [ Détails des News ] o Creations: Supercar (8448) + RCX ---...--- Auteur: jlb ( (URL) ) @ 18:35 Topic: mstorms Ces pages ne sont pas nouvelles (pas plus que le modele d'ailleurs), (...) (22 years ago, 26-Jun-02, to lugnet.loc.fr)

lego, com
(score: 4.011)

  Re: Stickers from other countries -- in particular Japan!

(...) I hope so, but in the meantime I just discovered that you can download the sticker graphics from the official LEGO site. The English version of the sticker page was giving me errors, but the German version loaded fine. Here is the URL: (URL) (...) (24 years ago, 9-Sep-00, to lugnet.sports)

lego, com
(score: 4.011)

  Re: New world record for highest Lego tower planned

(...) Sorry, but i fear there will be no further pictures available, because I live 70 km away from Hannover. So I have no older pictures too. Anyway: I'm a little upset about typical Lego policy. There is no hint to be found on www.lego.com about (...) (24 years ago, 9-Jun-00, to lugnet.general)

lego, com
(score: 4.011)

More:  Next Page >>