 General / 11737
Re: Cats and pigeons...
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Fri, 10 Dec 1999 14:49:50 GMT

Keep up the good work Huw. Personally, I appreciate all the work you do for me,
as a AFOL, in maintaining and updating your site.

When I want the official line on Lego line I'll go to www.lego.com, at all other
times I'll rely on my fellow AFOL's for what _is_ happening in the world of
Lego.

Scott A