 General / 11738
Re: Cats and pigeons...
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Fri, 10 Dec 1999 14:49:21 GMT

Lorbaat wrote:

In lugnet.general, Suzanne D. Rich writes:

I want no leaks posted to LUGNET.

If there is any chance your data may be a leak, obtain clearance from
appropriate parties at the LEGO Company. If it's fine with them, it's fine • with
me. LUGNET plays by their rules. period.

So, just to be clear, LUGNET is no longer a place we should post:

- Price lists gleaned from Toys R Us computers?

- Pointers to websites that have images of sets before their release (ie,
TheForce.net, TheOuterRim.com, etc)?

Both of these things seem to be directly in violation of the new hard-lined
terms you're setting forth, and yet both are things that have been fairly
standard things during the period before new set releases in the past.  I
remember when the prototype X-Wing was being debated...

Anyway, looks like it's back to reading r.t.l. to keep up with the most
up-to-date news...

eric

Oh, I'm sorry, with this topic, for a while I thought I was in
RTL.....(heh-heh).

Not me, I'm gonna stay in LUGNET.  The discussions in RTL can get so heated, so
vulgar, so......."lower middle class"  :-)

I find LUGNET more civil.  Not the wrabble you can find in RTL.

Even with this heated discussion, we are still basically civil (you can agree
to disagree).

Gary Istok