 General / 11599
Re: Cats and pigeons...
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Thu, 9 Dec 1999 21:48:18 GMT

Huw Millington <hmillington@cix.co.uk> wrote in message
news:FMHsL2.FJw@lugnet.com...

Thanks to all of you who have 'stuck up for me' and sent me e-mail messages
of support. I hope this incident has not sullied my reputation as a solid
and reliable trading partner and source of LEGO information.

I'm going to be offline for a few days (up the the UK LEGOFest, at which I
am hoping not to get a too frosty reception) so I won't be able to reply to
any comments to this message.

If it makes any difference, I don't think your reputation is at all
"sullied."  Rather, I think you handled a difficult situation rather
gracefully.  Even though on balance I agree with Todd that this could cause
more trouble with TLC than it's worth, I also know that if I had been given
these scans I would have posted them for all to see as well (absent clear
indication that doing so was illegal).

-John Van