 General / 11615
Re: Cats and pigeons...
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Thu, 9 Dec 1999 22:13:31 GMT

In lugnet.general, Huw Millington writes:
I seem to have put the cat amongst the pigeons well and truly.

I have deliberately kept quiet on the 2000 scans issue until now, but have
been reading the threads with interest.

<snipped well-written message>

Huw, I don't think there is anyone who thinks less of you over this whole
thing.  I certainly don't.  While I have come to agree with Todd about the
potential of damage, I, like you hadn't even *considered* the implications
until someone else had pointed it out.

My personal opinion is that seeing these pictures isn't worth the potential
blacklash from Lego, but after posting to the threads a couple times I
stopped, because the ill-will was escalating on several fronts, and I just
didn't want to contribute to that.

Thank you for putting up those scans.  Thank you for taking them down.

Have fun at the Legofest!

:)

James
http://www.shades-of-night.com/lego/