 General / 11671
Re: Cats and pigeons...
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Fri, 10 Dec 1999 04:45:48 GMT

In lugnet.general, Frank Filz writes:
First off, Huw, I don't think anyone thinks any less of you, certainly not
me.
On the subject of more official recognition of Lugnet, I can only think that
this has come in part because Todd and Suzanne have shown themselves to be
responsible hosts, balancing the needs of AFOLs and TLC. I also would not be
surprised to hear later that Todd and Suzanne were already in communication
with TLC about these goings on. I can see the sensitivity of this would be
such that they would keep any hints to an extreme minimum (thinking about
it, I can see some things that might well be hints).

I have to add my voice to everyone else's here, and agree with the comments
about Huw, in his shoes, I would've put them up also, when he got jumped on he
couldnt've acted in a more responsible manner.
Now, to the comment Frank made about Todd and Suz, I was wondering why their
voices havent been heard welcoming Lego's new involvement, (or did I miss it?)
surely it must be that they knew, and it wasnt any surprise.
This is interesting, I thought, and what a fine thing if Todd and Suz are
right in the thick of our new relationship with Lego - as our spokespeople!
As I know, that they know, what we want and need cause they have the same
wants and needs (that was a garbled way of saying it, but you know what I mean)

Rachel :-)