 General / 11702
Re: Cats and pigeons...
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Fri, 10 Dec 1999 09:51:39 GMT

In lugnet.general, Tom Stangl writes:
"Suzanne D. Rich" wrote:

To Huw,

I meant you no harm and think no ill of you.
my apologies.

To Everyone,

I want no leaks posted to LUGNET.

If there is any chance your data may be a leak, obtain clearance from
appropriate parties at the LEGO Company. If it's fine with them, it's fine
with me. LUGNET plays by their rules. period.

Can you provide names and phone #s for contacts?  TLC seems to make it hard to
contact them (except for Brad's post today).

If I had such info, I'd be happy to pass it along to you. But unfortunately, I
don't. I wish I could be of more help.

Personally, if I had a question about say, a price list or maybe the propper
wording of a disclaimer, I'd call CT and tell them I had a legal question
regarding their online republishing policies -- that I was looking for
guidelines. I'd expect to get bounced around a bit, may have to be persistant.

But once I got to the right person and asked all my questions, I'd be sure to
ask him/her if I may pass along their answers and/or their name for other such
questions. This way, I'd have the ok to talk about my experience online and
could pass along the contact info -- hopefully helping both parties.

LEGO may be surprised at how many calls they got. And maybe with questions they
hadn't answers to right away. Might even have to hire more help! :-)

-Suz.