 General / 11639
Re: Cats and pigeons...
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Fri, 10 Dec 1999 00:48:29 GMT

Laura Gjovaag wrote
At the risk of turning lugnet general into a Huw love-fest, I will agree.
Huw is a great person on-line, and I think he acted appropriately and with
great dignity throughout this episode.  Three cheers!

-Laura Gjovaag

The love-fest thing is a worry, but when people whip up a hurricane of
serious-minded doubt and high-minded concern, the rest of us do need to poke
our heads up and say 'bollocks'.

So, ah, bollocks to them, and good work Huw.

Richard
Still baldly going...
Check out Port Block at http://www.hinet.net.au/~guinan/