 General / 11733
Re: Cats and pigeons...
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Fri, 10 Dec 1999 14:31:00 GMT

First, I think Huw is aces. As do we all, no doubt.

Richard Marchetti wrote:

I am still finding Suzanne's posts a little "frosty,"

I'll go with "direct" :-)

Quoting from Suzanne's membership listing:
http://www.lugnet.com/people/members/?m=2

"Words which best describe me: blunt, driven, creative." :-) (1)

Frosty is a bit over the top for me, but then I've known her and her
communication style for some time.

but she and Todd are THE
most likely suspects for the new thing with TLC.  And while I am not certain
of this, I gather she is somehow involved with the Lego side of MIT's Media
Lab -- yes?

Yes. Suzanne recently was admitted to a program of study and research at
the MIT Media Lab. I believe that is a matter of public record at this
point.

1 - I spent a little time reading the first 50 of these and I beleive
I'm the only person who put "arrogant" down on their self describing
words... :-)
(http://www.lugnet.com/people/members/?m=5)