 Town / 6232
6231  |  6233
Subject:
Has anyone seen the new World City sets yet?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.town, lugnet.org.us.lugola
Date:
Mon, 26 May 2003 00:11:08 GMT

I noticed that the new Police sets (the "World City" theme) are available on
shop.lego.com.

However, I am unable to find the sets at Legoland CA or The LEGO Imagination
Center (at Downtown Disney).

Has anyone seen these?  Anyone in So. CA?

I really want the police station as it has a lot of cool new parts (for
making buildings).