 Town / 6280
Re: Has anyone seen the new World City sets yet?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.town, lugnet.org.us.lugola
Date:
Sun, 8 Jun 2003 23:11:06 GMT

     All six of the World City (ie Police) and all four of the Train sets for
2003 are due out in July, according to the 2003 Product Book.  Admittedly there
are a few sets that weren't even listed in the Product Book, but the only set
that lists as an August release is the 7513 Ultimate Design Studio from the
Clikits line.  Most of the summer sets are actually pretty evenly distributed
between June (Explore, Bob The Builder, Creator, Inventor, Advanced Designer,
Action Sports, Orient Expedition: China, and Clikits) and July (Technic, Hockey,
Star Wars, Train, World City, Racers, Discovery/NASA, and Bionicle Rahksi), with
a smattering of carryovers into September (4th Inventor and the remaining 10+
Bionicle: Mask of Light sets).  Spiderman and the Racers RC Turbo Racer come out
in October, and that should be it for the rest of the 2003 releases.

Um....what is this Product Book you are talking about? Could you make any scans
of it?
Yeah that's most of the 2003 sets but what is "Advanced Designer"? Are those the
Designer sets? Anyway, LEGO might pull of some surprises (e.g. Train Shed, Train
Level Crossing and I heard another monster-sized Star Wars set), so you never
know what will come out! :)
Well I can't wait until the World City sets come out. I have a couple of coupons
at Toys'R'Us and I'm not letting them go to waste. :P

Steve M.