 Town / 6279
New MOC: "The 1949 Auto Show", miniland scale
Newsgroups:
lugnet.announce.moc, lugnet.town
Date:
Sun, 8 Jun 2003 23:12:28 GMT
Highlighted:
! (details)

Hi, everybody!

Some of the neat new curvy pieces in the LEGO Designer sets reminded
me of the curved fenders of classic American cars. My latest creation
started out as a miniland-scale 1949 Chevy Pickup truck:

A friend of mine kept pushing for me to “do more”, and the model
eventually manifested itself into what I would imagine a piece of
the 1949 Auto Show would look like:

This was made from pieces ONLY found in the new “Designer” sets,
so it was a real challenge to build since I didn’t have an unlimited
set of pieces to work from.

I put together a little web page with more pictures and stuff:
See more pictures

Sean
- - -
Sean Kenney
The Brick Apple -- New York City in LEGO