 Town / 6276
Re: Has anyone seen the new World City sets yet?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.town, lugnet.org.us.lugola
Date:
Sun, 8 Jun 2003 17:39:50 GMT

In lugnet.town, Brad Hamilton wrote:
I noticed that the new Police sets (the "World City" theme) are available on
shop.lego.com.

However, I am unable to find the sets at Legoland CA or The LEGO Imagination
Center (at Downtown Disney).

Has anyone seen these?  Anyone in So. CA?

I really want the police station as it has a lot of cool new parts (for
making buildings).

I haven't seen any of the World City sets yet. There is a good reason why. Most
of the summer sets are due in July and August. They were posted on Shop@Home as
sort of sneak previews but even a long time ago on MarzDistribution, it said
that they are due in July and August. We just have to wait a couple of more
weeks.

Steve M.