 Town / 6275
Re: Two new cars
Newsgroups:
lugnet.town
Date:
Sun, 8 Jun 2003 10:11:10 GMT

In lugnet.town, Eric Sophie wrote:
   Whoa! That little yellow sports car is really cool! If I may suggest, I think it would be super cool if you posted instructions for it and post them to Jakes Building Portal Contest.

I do have a CAD file for it. I might just do that, but later - I’ve finally started clicking bricks together again after what must be weeks of no building.

Also, I hadn’t noticed your Moonbase before, interesting design. You have a lot going on there.

Thanks. It was fun to build. I’d never built anything that large or involved before.

   Good stuff. Congrats on the new Camera! The pictures of the Yellow Sport look really nice.

It’s amazing the difference a decent camera makes.

Cheers, Allister