 Town / 6269
Re: Two new cars
Newsgroups:
lugnet.town
Date:
Fri, 6 Jun 2003 12:30:42 GMT

In lugnet.town, Allister McLaren wrote:
   Still can’t seem to get away from making cars.

The first is based on a Hot Wheels car belonging to my son. It has an unusual shape, and struck me as a nice challenge to render in LEGO.

The results can be seen here

The second is a sports car in the angular style favoured in the eighties, and there for readily made in Lego. It’s a bit boxy, but I’m liking the way the windscreen worked out. See it here

Cheers, and PLMKWYT

Allister

Allister,

These are great, you’ve really put a lot of details into a small package.

I like the pipes on the Hot Wheel style car, why didn’t I think of that?

Thanks,

George