 Publishing / 216
215  |  217
Subject:
Summary of 1999 sets at LEGO.COM
Newsgroups:
lugnet.publish
Date:
Mon, 21 Dec 1998 13:45:34 GMT

As you will have read in LUGNET and on r.t.l., pictures of most 1999 sets
can be found in the catalogues at the official LEGO site. However it is not
easy to find them all, particularly as each of the 4 regions has a different
product line.

I have therefore created a list that details all new 1999 sets, and links
directly to the appropriate 'productzoom' page on the LEGO site.

Its at

http://nt1.pncl.co.uk/huw/1999

The only known 1999 set missing (I have just read about it) is 8446, crane
truck. (Unless you know differently...)

Thanks to Grahame Reid for weeding out the sets that I didn't find.

--
Huw Millington
http://www.pncl.co.uk/~huw/lego - Home of the promotional LEGO set guide