 Technic / 13864
Re: New Lego 8653 Enzo Ferrari detailed Pics inside!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.technic
Date:
Thu, 3 Mar 2005 03:36:20 GMT

To be honest, I am certain that whomever designs the technic cars/bikes/cranes
and such has the potential to build "The Best Supercar of the Decade", but I
don't know what kind of pressure that they may be under, as far as piece count,
difficulty, and such that they may be under, so I am sure that it isn't their
fault.

But I bet that one week after I get my Enzos, I bet that I can at least get a
nice suspension and fix the front wheel wells and dummy steering wheel in the
8653 car.

I honestly don't care if it has a tranny or not, but the steering wheel should
at least work. That is my biggest gripe.

If Nathanael Kuipers were the man to build the "Supercar of the decade" and have
full freedom over it, I would pay $300.00 or more without even seeing it.

Here is one thing that REALLY pisses me off:

http://www.bricklink.com/search.asp?invXrefID=6269&invType=F

That is RIDICULOUS!

$25.00 for a damn DRIVING RING?

I have so many great ideas that I have submitted to Lego and I get the same
responce. "Thank You for your inquiary, but are Lego team is developing
creations that everyone will love". That is Bulls**t!

And as far as Prices go, Here is Lego's next big thing for $300.00

http://shop.lego.com/product.asp?p=10143&cn=8&d=5&t=3

I LOVE Star Wars, but there IS no wat in hell that I would buy that.

Here is what we all want:

A base car in 4 or 5 different colors. with transmission, suspension, nice
steering system.(For $125.00 to $150.00)

Upgrade kits that can be bought separately: Body enhancements, Spoilers, 4 or 5
different wheel stlyes, Seats, Engines.

Let everyone Design there own personal Supercar, the way they want it!

I proposed this idea to Lego 2 years ago(When the Fast and Furious thing was at
it's high) and they sent me the same Blah Blah Blah...

Then I see this:

Granted it is not a "Supercar" but it is geting there(I like the color too by
the way).

If it was not for this:

I would have never started building again.

Every car that I build WILL be better than the previous one, and has been so
far. I built 6 cars last year while working a 50 hour Salary job and juggling a
girlfriend along the way, so all I have to say is this....

Hey Lego, CAN YOU HEAR US NOW?

-Paul Boratko