 Technic / 13862
13861  |  13863
Subject:
New Lego 8653 Enzo Ferrari detailed Pics inside!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.technic
Date:
Thu, 3 Mar 2005 00:26:46 GMT

My friend Daniel Romeleitis from Germany just sent me these 2 juicy new pics of
his new set.

Yep, just like we thought, no suspension, no tranny, no piece count(in the
instruction manual or the box)

I have 4 of these sets on the way from Germany right now, I'll probably keep 2
and sell 2 off on Ebay.(The shipping on four sets was a killer!)

Also I have heard that this set is exclusive for Germany. This model was on
display at the toy show in Germany last month, but at the New York show one week
later), it was nowhere to be seen.

So what do you guys think? I can already see how to mod the suspension...

-Paul

(The pics should be made public soon! -March 2nd 7:25 E.S.T.)