  Search Results: america.lego.com
 Results 5041 – 5060 of about 412000.
Search took 0.07 CPU seconds.

Messages:  Full | Brief | Compact

  When is Mac support coming for LEGO Mosaic?

I would like to purchase a LEGO Mosaic product using my iMac DV computer running Netscape Communicator on MacOS 9.0.4. However, when I get a few steps in, I come to a page (URL) a blunt message: "The LEGO Brick-o-Lizer is not available for use on (...) (24 years ago, 14-Jan-01, to lugnet.lego.direct)

lego, com
(score: 4.026)

  Shops in France, any tips?

Much to my surprise I see that the french catalogue at www.lego.com already features Episode I lego. EpI lego will not be available in Holland until september and since I already planned a trip to Paris to visit a friend I'm eager to make use of (...) (25 years ago, 15-Jun-99, to lugnet.market.shopping)

lego, com
(score: 4.026)

  Re: Mess up in spotlight

(...) says (...) Reread the thread, Lar. We're talking about "Castle World" on lego.com, not about Pawell's site. James (URL) (25 years ago, 7-Feb-00, to lugnet.admin.general)

lego, com
(score: 4.026)

  non so se lo posso dire... :-)

Non so se lo posso dire in pubblico... :-) ...ma i prezzi in Germania sono solitamente inferiori a quelli italiani. Io mi sono rifornito da Reimann.de (se si spendono almeno 350 euro la spedizione è gratis) e da Buyandbehappy.com (20 euro di (...) (17 years ago, 19-Oct-07, to lugnet.org.it.itlug)

lego, com
(score: 4.026)

  Re: MOC: F44-03; alternate jet

(...) That's awesome! Once again you've created another brilliant alternate MOC from a designer set. I'm running out of complimentary adjectives to use. Simply amazing! Please keep building and sharing these with us. I love the operational details (...) (20 years ago, 3-Jan-05, to lugnet.build, lugnet.build.military, lugnet.modelteam, lugnet.space, lugnet.technic, FTX)

lego, com
(score: 4.026)

  Re: Help Get Brickshelf Instructions on www.lego.com

"richard marchetti" <blueofnoon@aol.com> wrote in message news:GsE47x.12M@lugnet.com... (...) for (...) be (...) don't (...) I know you know this, but Lego wouldn't need the BrickShelf scans if they wanted to make the instructions available online. (...) (23 years ago, 13-Mar-02, to lugnet.lego)

lego, com
(score: 4.026)

  whats up with the rollout of the Lego Stores?

Why is it that (acording to an official page at lego.com), Russia (of all places) is getting a Lego Store (in moscow) but countries with probobly a much greater market (e.g. Australia or Canada) arent? (21 years ago, 5-Apr-04, to lugnet.loc.au, lugnet.lego.direct, lugnet.loc.ca, lugnet.general)

lego, com
(score: 4.026)

  Re: Shop.lego.com broken for Mozilla and Safari on Mac

(...) I care. You're correct though. I hadn't noticed yet, but I just checked as well (MacOS X 10.2.3, Safari 1.0 Beta (v51)). I can't even sign in to this new version of S@H (since beginning of this week, I believe...without the java menu in the (...) (22 years ago, 8-Feb-03, to lugnet.lego.direct)

lego, com
(score: 4.026)

  Re: Comment Now at LEGO.com: New Grey and Brown

(...) For various reasons I'm almost wholly untouched by changes to LEGO colors, but I would suggest that, although Bionicle is a smash hit, other significant departures, such as Galidor and ZNAP, were remarkably unsuccessful. It's not sufficient (...) (21 years ago, 11-Mar-04, to lugnet.lego)

lego, com
(score: 4.026)

  Re: Information on Set 4886

In lugnet.town, Larry Pieniazek wrote: SNIP (...) Hi Larry, I wasn't sure how to anticipate the price point for this set in the US. My best guess would be to base it on the UK price of GBP 34.99 instead of the price in EUR (49.99). I'm basing this (...) (20 years ago, 18-Sep-04, to lugnet.town, FTX)

lego, com
(score: 4.026)

  Re: "MOC" Blacksmith Shop on lego.com

As a happy purchaser of the 'original' of this set from www.brickmania.com, I'd like to throw in my 2 cents. a) It's a wonderful set. Between the details Dan threw into the interior, to the sturdy walls, to the ivy on the outside. It was a joy to (...) (23 years ago, 14-Dec-01, to lugnet.castle)

lego, com
(score: 4.026)

  Should the USB Tower have a light?

Okay, brief history: I have an RCX 1.0 brick from a RIS 1.0 kit. Got a new laptop, no Serial port, called lego...they sent me a USB tower. USB tower needs 2.0 software (which I didn't have and wasn't available on shop.lego.com), called lego, they (...) (20 years ago, 26-Dec-04, to lugnet.robotics)

lego, com
(score: 4.026)

  Re: New "knight's kingdom" feature on lego.com

(...) Did you try downloading Shockwave? (...) No comment - we all know it's true... (Dear LEGO, please start a "parent's section" with information like Prices, piece counts, inventories (?) and an online shop. (Yeah right.)) (...) Thanks! It might (...) (25 years ago, 5-Feb-00, to lugnet.castle)

lego, com
(score: 4.026)

  Re: PDX to LAX and then to Legoland/CA

LAX to Legoland is definitely twice as far to Legoland than John Wayne Airport (a.k.a. Orange County, or SNA). Plan on the trip taking at least 1 hr from Orange County Airport and probably a minimum of 2 hours from LAX, again, this will depend on (...) (21 years ago, 30-Dec-03, to lugnet.events.brickfest, lugnet.legoland.california)

lego, com
(score: 4.026)

  Re: I'm being stupid. But how?

Here's the fair play policy: (URL) right. The Lego Group is exceedingly protective of their trademarks and intellectual property. If they haven't pursued action against legOS, it's very likely a deliberate policy rather than an oversight. Jonathan (...) (25 years ago, 5-May-99, to lugnet.robotics.rcx.legos)

lego, com
(score: 4.026)

  8457 Error for The Bit program

Hello, I have managed to bypass the programs hyperlinks error that is found on the current version of the Lego Bit, in which the 8457 has a URL error Here is a way to download the manuals without the programs help. Click on each link and download to (...) (24 years ago, 3-Jan-01, to lugnet.technic)

lego, com
(score: 4.026)

  8457 Error for The Bit program

Hello, I have managed to bypass the programs hyperlinks error that is found on the current version of the Lego Bit, in which the 8457 has a URL error Here is a way to download the manuals without the programs help. Click on each link and download to (...) (24 years ago, 3-Jan-01, to lugnet.general, lugnet.publish, lugnet.technic)

lego, com
(score: 4.026)

  Re: Explore info pages up at lego.com

(...) A summary page listing set names only (with links) is (URL) products can be seen with URLs of the form (URL) the set number on the end. Here is a list of the new sets shown (some older Duplo sets are listed under the Explore name too, I've (...) (22 years ago, 6-Jun-02, to lugnet.duplo, lugnet.admin.database)

lego, com
(score: 4.026)

  Re: 10183 Hobby Train Question

(...) Adam: Check (URL). LEGO has posted online instructions for a variety of alternate models. In addition, the GP-9 I recently built could be built using the Hobby Train box with a few minor modifications. (URL) GP-9 Thread> Leg Godt, Dave (17 years ago, 18-Feb-08, to lugnet.trains, FTX)

lego, com
(score: 4.026)

  Re: "MOC" Blacksmith Shop on lego.com

This is interesting for a couple of reasons - 1. It shows that Lego Direct is continuing to explore creative new ways of selling the brick. 2. This may, hopefully, be the tip of the iceberg for the promised "create your own set" method of selling. (...) (23 years ago, 14-Dec-01, to lugnet.lego.direct, lugnet.general)

lego, com
(score: 4.026)

More:  Next Page >>