  Search Results: america.lego.com
 Results 4601 – 4620 of about 412000.
Search took 0.05 CPU seconds.

Messages:  Full | Brief | Compact

  Re: When will the new sets be available outside of North America?

Hi! Timothy Carl Buchheim schrieb: (...) Thanks for crushing my hopes ;-) It would have been too good to be true :-( And yesterday I took a look at the LEGO website (am I the only one missing the old product catalog!?) and saw this next to the Movie (...) (24 years ago, 3-Nov-00, to lugnet.starwars, lugnet.technic)

america, lego
(score: 3.001)

  Re: pics of every new 2003 set righ here

Hey there Danny. (...) I'm sure everybody has seen these since they've been up for around for at least 2 months now. (...) each but i could be wrong of course. (...) word to use for saying something is lame. I think to some these new BB sets are (...) (22 years ago, 30-Nov-02, to lugnet.castle)

lego, com
(score: 3.001)

  Re: Coolest LEGO Experience?

Jake McKee wrote in message ... (...) Well, this was my daughter's coolest Lego experience rather than mine. Dec 00/Jan 01, LEGO sponsored her to go on the Students on Ice expedition to Antarctica. You can see the results at (URL) still talks about (...) (22 years ago, 7-Dec-02, to lugnet.general, lugnet.people)

lego, com
(score: 3.001)

  Re: The second wave of bulk parts packs is here!

Some of these are already available of shop.lego.com if you set the basket to UK - I noticed them a couple of days ago. They're not available in the US (yet) but I'm sure they're coming soon! I love the minifig hats and hair pack (Dark gray (...) (22 years ago, 12-Oct-02, to lugnet.lego.direct)

lego, com
(score: 3.001)

  Re: Ist ja schon vorbei - Xmas 2002. // War: Na, Blaubärte - schöne Weihnachten gehabt?

In lugnet.loc.de, Johannes Koehler writes: Wünsche allen Eisenbahnern, Piraten und AFOLs ein frohes und besinnliches Fest gehabt zu haben! Was gab es bei Euch an benoppten Geschenken? Hier außer Rumkugeln wie erwartet gar nichts weiter.... (...) Ne, (...) (22 years ago, 27-Dec-02, to lugnet.loc.de)

lego, com
(score: 3.001)

  Re: estou Convencido

(...) é, se o mail para o portugal@lego.com não for respondido, vou ter q chatear os meus primos na bélgica mais uma vez. o q vai ficar mais uns cinco continhos... :( (...) já percebi. falta é saber como posso adquirir o aparelho para as recarregar. (...) (22 years ago, 2-Oct-02, to lugnet.loc.pt)

lego, com
(score: 3.000)

  Re: Jake - Xmas "Loose Brick Holiday Tree" pack problems

Haven't tried calling yet, but will do so soon. I scanned the directions that came in the pack: (URL) you can see from: (URL) of the 4 branches clearly contains 2 1x4 green plates, meaning 8 total for the tree, yet the inventory shown on (URL) only (...) (22 years ago, 9-Dec-02, to lugnet.lego.direct, lugnet.general)

lego, com
(score: 3.000)

  Re: Lego Road Trip of TN, GA, SC, NC, VA, NY

(...) (URL) have a safe and enjoyable trip! JohnG, GMLTC (21 years ago, 7-May-03, to lugnet.people)

lego, com
(score: 3.000)

  NGLTC Children's hospital LEGO building session

In the first phase of the North Georgia LEGO Train Club's (NGLTC) Festival of Trees project we held a LEGO ornament building session at Egleston Children's Hospital. The ornaments built will be used to decorate our club tree that will be on display (...) (22 years ago, 19-Oct-02, to lugnet.announce, lugnet.general, lugnet.trains.org) !!

lego, com
(score: 3.000)

  Re: Rip-off Europe again

Things aren't uniform in the EU either. The differences are seen too at the lower end of things. We have in shop.lego.com, for example, HP-#4931 dobby's release... In the euro-zone: Euro: 9.99 finland, ireland, portugal, belgium, luxembourg, (...) (22 years ago, 2-Oct-02, to lugnet.loc.uk, lugnet.lego.direct)

lego, com
(score: 3.000)

  New LEGO Discovery sets available at Shop@Home

Hi guys (URL) The new discovery space sets are available!! Drooo...ooolllll Dave: I guess you ordered that Technic Backhoe too soon.... I have a feeling you'll be ordering the mars rover too... and PLEASE don't blame me for your spending habits!!!!! (...) (21 years ago, 13-Jun-03, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto)

lego, com
(score: 3.000)

  Re: LEGO NBA Draft has started...

(...) According to the press release on the LEGO site they will be sold as sets, here is part of the press release: "Beginning Oct. 28, children can visit www.LEGO.com/sports to find out the first three NBA players who will be featured as LEGO (...) (22 years ago, 29-Oct-02, to lugnet.general)

lego, com
(score: 3.000)

  William Toenjes Featured in LEGO Press Release

Hi all, Browsing LEGO's Press Room, it appears LEGO was as impressed with the 1920s fire engine by William Toenjes as we all were: (URL) (22 years ago, 28-Mar-03, to lugnet.mediawatch, lugnet.town) !!

lego, com
(score: 3.000)

  Can Ambassadors help contact Japanese AFOLdom?

I'm trying to organize LEGO events at the upcoming World Science Fiction Convention, or (URL) Worldcon>, known this year as (URL) "Nippon2007"> and to be held in Yokohama, Japan. Problem: I have no idea how to contact the movers and shakers in (...) (18 years ago, 20-Feb-07, to lugnet.ambassadors, FTX)

america, lego, com
(score: 2.999)

  What happened to the bulk bricks?

I don't see any announcement here concerning it and both here and on the S@H site itself bulk bricks are referred to, but I can't find them. "If you are looking for information on bulk ordering, the official LEGO website has a LEGO Bulk Ordering (...) (22 years ago, 6-Feb-03, to lugnet.lego.direct)

lego, com
(score: 2.999)

  2nd set of NBA minifigs, plus real life comparisons

For those of us who don't use Macromedia Flash, I've put screencaptures of the 3 new "draftees" from the ongoing LEGO NBA draft at lego.com/sports up on Brickshelf: (URL) when it gets through moderation, you can view this folder for a comparison of (...) (22 years ago, 6-Nov-02, to lugnet.general, lugnet.build.minifigs)

lego, com
(score: 2.999)

  Designers Sets Now Available from SAH

The new Designer Sets are now on SAH (w/ pictures) and some are shipping now or real soon (to US, at least): (URL) Wild Collection: Available Now! (USA) 4100 Maximum Wheels: Ships by March 13! (USA) 4099 Robobots: Ships by March 31 (USA) 4096, 4097, (...) (22 years ago, 4-Mar-03, to lugnet.lego.direct)

lego, com
(score: 2.999)

  Replacement Parts Form: LEGO.ca Webpage

(URL) anyone else made use of this? Just curious what the average turnaround contact time is. I submited a form on Friday for that faulty cylinder in the Backhoe that I had, but I haven't heard anything. Iain (21 years ago, 12-Aug-03, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto)

lego, com
(score: 2.999)

  Re: Wow! Check the price of this fig.

(...) I seriously doubt its schilling. The 2 highest bidders have fb of 172 and 206. Schilling usually happens with peopel with low fb. And the highest it ever sold on Bricklink is $50 - here... (URL) people want that fig on Bricklink.. 85!!! And (...) (22 years ago, 17-Oct-02, to lugnet.market.theory)

lego, com
(score: 2.998)

  Re: LEGO Wins Pirate Case in China

(...) Take a look at TLC's picture of whats inside a BLOCKO Harry Potter set: (URL) at the minifig box with workers; it looks appealing to me - mayde TLC should be inspired by the clones?!? Also look at this pic: (URL) is wellknown, but look at the (...) (22 years ago, 24-Jan-03, to lugnet.general, lugnet.off-topic.clone-brands)

lego, com
(score: 2.998)

More:  Next Page >>