 Castle / 15184
Re: pics of every new 2003 set righ here
Newsgroups:
lugnet.castle
Date:
Sat, 30 Nov 2002 21:18:43 GMT

Hey there Danny.

In lugnet.castle, Daniel Ravenda writes:
Yep you all most likely saw these already but for those who didn't here I go

I'm sure everybody has seen these since they've been up for around for at
least 2 months now.

Min star wars (pretty cool If i get bored one day I might go to K-mark and
buy a couple)
http://home.t-online.de/home/gierse-gmbh/bilder/news2003/ministarwars.jpg

Big star wars sets ( Am getten all the Jabba sets plus the geonosian, And Im
buyin atleast 10 of those pigs AND GENOSIANS on brick link)
http://home.t-online.de/home/gierse-gmbh/bilder/news2003/starwars.jpg

I'm thinking those Gamorrean Guards and Genosians will be around $6+ bucks
each but i could be wrong of course.

Basketball ( The new heads and legs are good, No they are not black or white
there yellow, all and all I dout I'd buy even a 2.99 set they are realy
pretty gay atleast soccer was pretty good)
http://home.t-online.de/home/gierse-gmbh/bilder/news2003/basketball.jpg
and also how to use em
http://home.t-online.de/home/gierse-gmbh/bilder/news2003/basketdetail.jpg

Hey now the Basketball sets are not "gay", next time maybe pick a better
word to use for saying something is lame. I think to some these new BB sets
are cool(or not), If you were reading stuff about the sets there are indeed
"black" and "white" basketball minifigs, as seen here:
http://www.lego.com/info/images/NBA2.jpg . So before you go bashing anything
you should take the time to do some research on what you plan on bashing so
you don't look dumb later.
Thats all I have to say