 Off-Topic / Fun / 10025
Re: pics of every new 2003 set righ here
Newsgroups:
lugnet.off-topic.fun
Date:
Mon, 2 Dec 2002 13:26:01 GMT

In lugnet.castle, Laura Hayden writes:
In lugnet.castle, Ken Godawa writes:

Well, I think they're GAY also.
Ken

If you are trying to say that the basketball minifigs are lame, please say
so.  I, for one, _am_ gay, and really do not appreciate your using a term
which could very accurately be used to describe me as a put-down.

Please be more careful in your terminology in such a public forum.
Thanks.
(lecture over)

Laura

If you are trying to say that Ken is trying to say that the basketball
minifigs aren't a good product, please tell him to say so.  I, for one, have
once had an accident which caused me to end up using crutches and really* do
not appreciate your using a term which could very accurately be used to
describe me as a put-down. :)

Please be more careful in your terminology in such a public forum.
Thanks.
(joke over)

Psi.

Sorry to trivialise your very valid point Laura but I thought this was a)
very funny and b)a slightly good point I have here.

*actually I don't care.