 Castle / 15185
Re: pics of every new 2003 set righ here
Newsgroups:
lugnet.castle
Date:
Sun, 1 Dec 2002 04:56:45 GMT

"Tim Deering" <deering@direct.ca> wrote in message
Hey there Danny.

In lugnet.castle, Daniel Ravenda writes:
Yep you all most likely saw these already but for those who didn't here I • go

I'm sure everybody has seen these since they've been up for around for at
least 2 months now.

Min star wars (pretty cool If i get bored one day I might go to K-mark • and
buy a couple)
http://home.t-online.de/home/gierse-gmbh/bilder/news2003/ministarwars.jpg

Big star wars sets ( Am getten all the Jabba sets plus the geonosian, And • Im
buyin atleast 10 of those pigs AND GENOSIANS on brick link)
http://home.t-online.de/home/gierse-gmbh/bilder/news2003/starwars.jpg

I'm thinking those Gamorrean Guards and Genosians will be around $6+ • bucks
each but i could be wrong of course.

Basketball ( The new heads and legs are good, No they are not black or • white
there yellow, all and all I dout I'd buy even a 2.99 set they are realy
pretty gay atleast soccer was pretty good)
http://home.t-online.de/home/gierse-gmbh/bilder/news2003/basketball.jpg
and also how to use em
http://home.t-online.de/home/gierse-gmbh/bilder/news2003/basketdetail.jpg

Hey now the Basketball sets are not "gay", next time maybe pick a better
word to use for saying something is lame. I think to some these new BB • sets
are cool(or not), If you were reading stuff about the sets there are • indeed
"black" and "white" basketball minifigs, as seen here:
http://www.lego.com/info/images/NBA2.jpg . So before you go bashing • anything
you should take the time to do some research on what you plan on bashing • so
you don't look dumb later.
Thats all I have to say

Well, I think they're GAY also.  What gives?  Tony Kukoc is the same color
as Jason Kidd.
Kobe is correct, black.  Jason is correct, mixed.  But Tony is incorrect.
Where's the white minifig?

Ken