 Castle / 15196
Re: pics of every new 2003 set righ here
Newsgroups:
lugnet.castle
Date:
Mon, 2 Dec 2002 18:14:08 GMT

Hi Don,

Thank you.  I was about to write this exact post myself.  Legos are what we
talk about here.  The point of the post is that he thought the basketball
sets look lame, stupid, (choose your own word).  Let's end this thread right
here and now.  If the original poster was going to apologize for offending
someone, he would have done so by now.  So, everyone who was offended, be a
little grownup about this and move on.  Let's talk Legos!

Josh

In lugnet.castle, Don Cox writes:
HEY FOLKS!!!  I honestly don't care what anybody's personnal preferences are
it has nothing to do with Lego building and playing.  To those of the gay
community, I say ok, fine.  To others I say ok, fine.  To everyone, I say
stop this thread before something is started that NONE of us want.  Lets get
back to the subject of Lego.

Don (Hugh) Cox
In lugnet.castle, Laura Hayden writes:
In lugnet.castle, Ken Godawa writes:

Well, I think they're GAY also.
Ken

So how would one portray sexuality in a minifig, particularly gayness?
How would a Rosie O'Donnell minifig look different than any other, besides a
cool haircut?

If you are trying to say that the basketball minifigs are lame, please say
so.  I, for one, _am_ gay, and really do not appreciate your using a term
which could very accurately be used to describe me as a put-down.

Please be more careful in your terminology in such a public forum.
Thanks.
(lecture over)

Laura