 Castle / 15200
Re: pics of every new 2003 set righ here
Newsgroups:
lugnet.castle
Date:
Mon, 2 Dec 2002 21:51:21 GMT

In lugnet.castle, Laura Hayden writes:
In lugnet.castle, Ken Godawa writes:

Well, I think they're GAY also.
Ken

So how would one portray sexuality in a minifig, particularly gayness?
Grrrr I guess because I SK8 all day till 5 I use alot of slang. If I
offended anybody I am sorry I mean If you want to be gay ok thats none of my
biz but come on You know what I ment. I guess being away so long I got used
to slang all day. besides english class this was my daily grammer.
How would a Rosie O'Donnell minifig look different than any other, besides a
cool haircut? • I say it would be a good hair too.

If you are trying to say that the basketball minifigs are lame
Ya think so. lol You know that is what I meant and like I said sorry dude.
, please say
so.  I, for one, _am_ gay
fine by me I realy could careless. I mean here it's not your sexual status
its how well you stack the brick.
, and really do not appreciate your using a term
Ok I wont do again
which could very accurately be used to describe me as a put-down.
sorry dude I mean I cant change they way I talk but I will never use any
term relevent to that here again I dont like offending people here because I
dont even realy know you guys.

Please be more careful in your terminology in such a public forum. • Gotcha
Thanks. • Welcome
(lecture over)

Laura
I promise it wont happen again (after all I am just a kid)

This is the last post in this thread about this unless it's about the new
sets K.