 Castle / 15201
Re: Roll Call Idea-The Realm Project
Newsgroups:
lugnet.castle
Date:
Mon, 2 Dec 2002 21:50:06 GMT

In lugnet.castle, Josh Wedin writes:
Hi Alex,

To begin with I like your ideas for your realm.  You have a lot of good
ideas.  The only problem I see is that I don't think you are going to get a
lot .castle people to want land allotments in it.  Most of us have made our
own "realms" and they don't often fit with each other.  An entire
standardized country seems too restrictive (to me anyway).  I think it is a
great project for you to build in.  I just think that too many people's
lands don't fit well together.  For instance, my minifigs would freak out
and die if Anthony Sava's dragons buzzed my town!  I am not saying that your
ideas are bad.  I am only saying that it sounds like a one person project.
I, for one, would love to see your maps.  The seaport town sounds really
cool.  I think you could really do something with it.  A series of stories
built around main residents of the seaport would be cool, in my opinion.
And, of course, I don't speak for everyone here.

Build On,
Josh

well, josh,I figured that out for myself earlier today :) and dont need
anybody tellin it to me. I thank you for your opinion.
However, I already have my own realm, the Westland Uldeseen.
So, I will most likely drop the Realm Project.
It was a good subject to draw a few pictures on, however.
One last idea- how come we cant just bring back CW and the IOM?

I gave a preview of Uldeseen  a while ago ( ?i think? )
The bad part about it is is that i currently cannot find my Aramir minifig :/
Maby the cat ate him. She usually does eat my minifigs.
Now im debateing- which is worse? Tel' Karak zrahl or a minifig eating cat?
If they combined forces, i dont think many castle minifigs would survive that!

Trying to figure out how to build a large underground city,
Alex