 LEGO Company / LEGO Direct / 5614
5613  |  5615
Subject:
Designers Sets Now Available from SAH
Newsgroups:
lugnet.lego.direct
Date:
Tue, 4 Mar 2003 17:40:35 GMT

The new Designer Sets are now on SAH (w/ pictures) and some are shipping now
or real soon (to US, at least):

http://shop.lego.com/leaf.asp?Type=1&Brand=19&SubBrand=1

4101 Wild Collection: Available Now!  (USA)
4100 Maximum Wheels: Ships by March 13!  (USA)
4099 Robobots: Ships by March 31  (USA)

4096, 4097, 4098, and 4401 ship on April 3.  (USA)

Not sure where to cross-post this.  Will LUGNET have new theme groups to
cover TLC's new direction with Designer and Inventor lines?  These sets look
like a lot of fun.

-Paul