 LEGO Company / LEGO Direct / 5619
Re: Designers Sets Now Available from SAH
Newsgroups:
lugnet.lego.direct
Date:
Fri, 7 Mar 2003 00:41:13 GMT

In lugnet.lego.direct, Larry Pieniazek writes:
GREAT price points, much better than I had feared. Perhaps since these sets
require no new molds and no licensing, some of the cost savings has been
passed on to us. I hope these are huge sellers. I will be doing my bit, you
can be sure.

Agreed!  :)

Looks like a great way to get a lot of those weird new curved parts, as well
as some interesting colors.  I hope these do well, too.

-JHK