  Search Results: america.lego.com
 Results 4061 – 4080 of about 412000.
Search took 0.10 CPU seconds.

Messages:  Full | Brief | Compact

  RoboForce is best wel cool!

Ik kreeg gisteravond van de PTT een echt "kerstpakket": de complete RoboForce serie (4 sets). Die had ik vorige week via internet besteld bij LA Toys. (URL) in een 'building frenzy' alles in elkaar gezet. Dit was zeer leuk. De modellen zijn echt (...) (26 years ago, 24-Dec-98, to lugnet.loc.nl)

lego, com
(score: 4.055)

  Fw: Hi LEGO Web Club Members!

Just a copy of the web club circular in case those not signed up are interested: ----- Original Message ----- From: LEGO Web Club <broadcaster@lego.com> To: <undisclosed-recipients:;> Sent: Friday, January 21, 2000 6:17 PM Subject: Hi LEGO Web Club (...) (25 years ago, 21-Jan-00, to lugnet.loc.uk)

lego, com
(score: 4.055)

  Free advent calendar!

Has anyone else recently visited the Lego Shop At Home for Great Britain? Upon browsing the shop I found that the "Countdown To The Holidays" calendar had a price of "£0.00". I bought some other bulk bricks anyway and so included this calendar in my (...) (24 years ago, 25-Oct-00, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

lego, com
(score: 4.055)

  How to style my lady in Lego?

Now just stop that stinkin' thinkin' 'cause your dirty minds are all workin' overtime! I can hear you sweatin'! Anyways, after our first trip to Legoland in Carlsbad, which was too much fun, the wife is jonesin' for a stylin' Lego t-shirt. Trouble (...) (20 years ago, 25-May-04, to lugnet.general)

lego, com
(score: 4.055)

  Re: Legends winner

(...) They announced the voting here on Lugnet, so I don't see it as a big problem. They've announced plenty of other Lego Direct items at BrickFest and BricksWest, afterall. (...) Why should it be "fair"? Business rarely is, and besides, most of (...) (22 years ago, 1-Jul-02, to lugnet.castle)

lego, com
(score: 4.055)

  Re: 4514 a train set?

(...) It's not listed in trains; it's listed in the Trains theme. The theme is determined by TLC (hence, there are lots of Duplo sets that are listed in the Explore section of the Guide, despite the fact that they are clearly Duplo and most of the (...) (21 years ago, 23-Sep-03, to lugnet.admin.database)

lego, com
(score: 4.055)

  Re: Hotel shuttle service from Dulles EXTENDED to Thursday!

(...) Does anyone know if there is a cost to the shuttle? I am due in at 11ish.. Another option is if there are some waiting, we can arrange for a taxi and split the cost. I will aim to be near gate 2H when I get in, if you see me there ((URL) flag (...) (18 years ago, 22-Aug-06, to lugnet.events.brickfest, FTX)

lego, com
(score: 4.055)

  Re: Detailed Information on the Emerald Night Train #10194 with Photos

(...) The set requires the separate purchase of several power function accessories that are on back order at Lego.com until late April or early May. 8870 Light Set (URL) 8878 Battery Box (URL) 8879 Remote Control (URL) 8882 motor (URL) 8884 IR (...) (16 years ago, 6-Mar-09, to lugnet.trains)

lego, com
(score: 4.055)

  Re: Lego com gelado, ou gelado com lego

(...) Eheheheheh... Este verão vou convencer os meus pais a comerem perna de pau... :-) Já agora, de que tema são os sets? São Basic? Pedro (22 years ago, 16-Aug-02, to lugnet.loc.pt)

lego, com
(score: 4.055)

  Re: A/C Adapter for RCX 1.0

(...) The LEGO adapters output AC voltage, but most retail adapters output DC, which will burn out your RCX. I've heard that you can find AC-output adapters at Radio Shack, but... (...) Trains still continue to use 9V AC adapters, so buying one (...) (21 years ago, 30-Mar-04, to lugnet.robotics.rcx, FTX)

lego, com
(score: 4.054)

  Re: australia and new zealand, your moment has come!

"Brad Justus" <legodirect@lego.com> wrote in message news:GKE2or.4nn@lugnet.com... (...) That price seems very cheap. The current price of the Sopwith Camel is USD 49.99. Whereas AUD 76.95 converts to just USD 37.81. And NZD 89.95 is just USD (...) (23 years ago, 30-Sep-01, to lugnet.lego.direct)

lego, com
(score: 4.054)

  Re: Trains logo - need scan

(...) I haven't found the first one bearing the steam engine silhouette, but the second logo, although with noticeably larger lettering, is available near the top left corner of Lugnet's Train news page: (URL) to me this logo seems to be a (...) (20 years ago, 26-Apr-04, to lugnet.admin.general, lugnet.publish, lugnet.trains)

lego, com
(score: 4.054)

  Re: time to get what we want

(...) Dear David as for addresses shop.at.home.americas@lego.com, shop.at.home.europe@lego.com LEGO Shop At Home, LEGO House, 33 Bath Road, GB-Slough, Berks SL1 3UF, United Kingdom as for points, not such as more like asking and begging, I guess I (...) (22 years ago, 2-Sep-02, to lugnet.loc.il)

lego, com
(score: 4.054)

  Re: YEAR-2000 LEAKS STOP HERE

Todd, I simply don't understand this at all. I can understand the Retail catalog from your side, but I simply CANNOT understand this. Those pics ARE ON THE LEGO.COM WEBSITE!!! Why should posting the URLs be grounds for removal. This is really (...) (25 years ago, 10-Dec-99, to lugnet.admin.general)

lego, com
(score: 4.054)

  LEGO(R) Group end Flextronics outsourcing deal

Denmark's LEGO(R) to end Flextronics outsourcing deal COPENHAGEN, July 1, 2008 (Reuters) - Europe's largest toy maker LEGO said on Tuesday it would end its existing outsourcing agreement with manufacturing services giant Flextronics (FLEX.O: Quote, (...) (16 years ago, 2-Jul-08, to lugnet.mediawatch, lugnet.general, FTX)

lego, com
(score: 4.054)

  Technic Turntables

I've been looking for a while and have not been able to find any sites where I can buy Technic Turntables individually. I found one for sale on ebay (for $9) but I need four, and it would be much more convenient if it could be shipped to the UK. I (...) (21 years ago, 14-Nov-03, to lugnet.robotics)

lego, com
(score: 4.054)

  New homepage for LUGNET

Someone brought this up at BrickFest PDX and others agreed it would be an excellent idea: Rather than mainly linking to internal LUGNET resources, the first thing someone should see when they visit the LUGNET homepage is iconic links to other major (...) (21 years ago, 19-Feb-04, to lugnet.admin.general, lugnet.publish.html, lugnet.general, lugnet.announce, FTX) !!

lego, com
(score: 4.054)

  Picture piracy on lego.com

Hi, I have a little problem. Someone (Screen nickname: voltages 15 years old from Ireland Model name: Top Fueler) stole the picture of my modell, the "lego mad max interceptor" and posted it in the lego theme builders gallery. (as i did 1 year ago, (...) (24 years ago, 23-Aug-00, to lugnet.general)

lego, com
(score: 4.054)

  Re: Lego o caramelle?

Peccato solo che le vecchie glorie non ci siano e, a quanto o visto, gli ultimi Technic in commercio non mi esaltano più di tanto! Quanto sarebbe bello se riproponessero le cecchie glorie... ma ve lo immaginate un bell'8860 nuovo nuovo di zecca? Le (...) (21 years ago, 9-May-03, to lugnet.loc.it)

lego, com
(score: 4.054)

  Moonbase parts

I'd been holding off for my kids to get out of the <3 category for a while and was really wanting to work on some Moonbase MOCs. My son turns 3 in August and my chances of loosing LEGO to the mouth of a little one is diminishing. I've dug everything (...) (18 years ago, 26-Jul-06, to lugnet.space)

lego, com
(score: 4.054)

More:  Next Page >>