 Administrative / Database / 1650
Re: 4514 a train set?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.admin.database
Date:
Tue, 23 Sep 2003 08:17:27 GMT

On Tue, 23 Sep 2003, Ross Crawford wrote:

Just wondering why <<LEGOSet(4514)>> is listed in trains?
While cargo is often used with trains I don't think this
set is train specific at all. Shouldn't it be in "World
City"?

It's not listed in trains; it's listed in the Trains theme.
The theme is determined by TLC (hence, there are lots of Duplo
sets that are listed in the Explore section of the Guide,
despite the fact that they are clearly Duplo and most of the
bricks in them say "Duplo").

In the case of 4514, both shop.lego.com and the summer catalog
say that it's a Train set.

I'd imagine that's why it's in the Trains theme.

--
TWS Garrison
http://www.math.purdue.edu/~tgarriso/